[-:-] ENTRY 09: UNALTERABLE CLUTTER [-:-]

Start from the beginning

"Yep! I'll make sure those pesky bugs won't harm you!" Niffty said.

"And your other friends as well?" Y/N specified.

"Uh...yeah, sure." Niffty didn't seem to care about that part.

"That's my Niff. Let's get cleaning." Y/N directed, the two heading their separate ways to clean up.

...

After most of the hotel was cleaned up, Y/N was heading back inside his room. However, he wouldn't stay there for too long.

The skateboard from before was seen, Y/N staring directly at it with awe. He picked it up, knowing what he must do.

...

There lies KeeKee, sleeping peacefully on the couch. She woke up, stretching...before being startled by Y/N collapsing onto the floor, his face sliding on the red carpet. The cat slowly approached, tapping her paw on him.

"Trial and error, they say. You good, Oculus?" Y/N asked his third eye...which replied by tossing a pillow directly at his face.

"Fine, I'll do it outside. Sorry KeeKee." He kneeled down, brushing the cat's head.

KeeKee responded with a purr, before walking away from him. Y/N sighed, now heading to the exit of the hotel.

_______________

Y/N puts on his headphones, cracking his neck. He puts his foot on the skateboard, keeping it grounded. The janitor now turned on his phone, heading to his music app.

However, he was stopped by the fact an ad played when he was about to play his tunes. Y/N reactivated the app, swiping to get his song...only to be stopped on the sixth.

"Man, I know this is in Hell, but at least don't make me pay for a premium account just so I can actually pick a song..." Y/N complained about it.

"...Fuck it. It is what it is. I'll get the free trial later." Y/N shrugged, placing his phone back inside his pocket.

"Like the very few good days on Earth...I'm rollin'." Y/N said, kicking the ground as he skates.

He skates down the hill which lead to the entrance of the hotel. Y/N pulled out his phone, scrolling through his messages.

_________________________________

CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR (boss)

Hiya there, I just noticed you were out, and I can respect that!

But could you help me with a few favors? It'll be quick. It's for the others.

give sec

imskaiting

Oh, sorry!

I was just wondering, I can wait if you want!

send now

readwenistop

Ehejejdydke

Oh, okay!

• Colored Pencils for Madam Pentious' Eggs

• A Reason To Live For Husk