TWENTY-NINE: The Threats

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

2 Months Later.......

"Thank you darling" The floral merchant said, I smiled at her and nodded my head as her flowers that were once starting to die were now once again blooming with life.

She pulled out a single red rose and handed it to me, I smiled adding it to the growing collection of roses I already have in my basket with me, including yellow, pink, white, and red roses.

Continuing my walk through the market I looked around at everything they have there today as it's summer and now it's so much more warmer here and it's nice.

I've decided on a white dress with pink flowers over it that goes to my shins, with off the shoulder short sleeves and a pair of pink flats with my hair pulled back into a ponytail with strands around my face.

A hand pressing into my back pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Zane standing there, I smiled happily at him and leaned forward as he leaned down and I kissed him.

It's been 2 months since returning back to Phoenix Drop and Zane hasn't left once, he's let the priest who was studying under him take over Sunday Church for the last 2 months.

However at the end of the month, he is planning on returning to O'Khasis however I am planning to return with him and I'm not sure how it's supposed to work now that we're together.

Picking up one of the red roses, I held it out to him and he smiled at me taking it, spinning it between his fingers as we slowly walked out of the market together.

And on the bright side too, Garroth and Zane have gotten a lot closer in the last 2 months, they seem to now be fighting like brothers do sometimes are okay with each other.

Garroth is returning with us for 2 weeks to spend some time with his mother and enjoy being in O'Khasis before going back to Phoenix Drop to get back to work.

"Told you they'd be together" Garroth said, Zane and I looked to our left to see Garroth and Laurance walking towards us, Laurance rolled his eyes as they stopped in front of us.

I smiled at them and handed them each a yellow rose, they smiled back at me and tucked it into their armour where they usually put the roses or any flower I give them.

"What are you up too today?" Laurance asked me but before I could respond I heard something explode and everyone jumped as we turned around to see where it came from.

My eyes widened when I realized it had come from my house, dropping the basket I went running towards my house with everyone else following as I heard some screaming.

I let out a breath as I ran around the corner and looked at my house completely engulfed in flames, stumbling back Zane caught me as I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

Snapping back to reality, I realized my house was actually on fire and raised a hand starting to suck the flames back until my house was nothing but a half burnt house.

Covering my mouth, I looked around for a moment just as Aphmau reached me, her eyes widening as I ran into my house and looked around seeing almost everything destroyed.

"Kawaii-Chan! What happened!" Aphmau shouted, I looked around before remembering the one part of my house and ran towards the stairs to see it almost caved in.

Swinging my fingers to the side, I started making my way down the stairs and kept going until I reached the trapdoor and pushed the pieces of wood off it.

Pulling it open, I jumped down and looked around to see everything gone, my eyes widened again as I looked around realizing that someone had come in earlier and took this.