FORTY-TWO: The High Priest's Love

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Seze twirled in circles towards the sky, I smiled as she spun out and opened her large wings to their full length and I smiled wider as the breeze blew across my face.

Holding my arms out like they were wings, I let the breeze fell over as Seze started falling back towards the ground and I let out a scream of happiness.

Following close behind her was her mate Arrow and their two hatchlings; Astridra and Leviathon flying quickly to keep up with their mother as we continued falling towards the ground.

Seze spun and opened her wings before we hit the ground and flew back towards O'Khasis as I shot out flames for her dodge like she normally does as Arrow followed her movements.

Astridra and Leviathan spun around us flapping their wings as Seze slowed down and landed on her spot Zane had created for her years ago and I looked over.

Astridra and Leviathan took off flying towards the gardens where they were still small enough to land near while Arrow walked towards it while Seze followed.

"That was a wonderful fly this morning, don't you agree Nana?" I laughed and nodded my head as I stood up walking up her neck towards her head like I usually do.

"I do, it's always fun to get out and go flying" I responded as she rested her head on the railings and I walked off onto it, she stood up to her full height and looked down at me.

I turned around at the sound of footsteps and smiled when I watched my now 7 year old son Nicko Ro'Meave running around the corner with Leviathan following close behind, a fit of giggles falling from Nicko as he ran.

He was soon followed by his sister, my 5 year old daughter Zia Ro'Meave who laughed happily and skipped trying not to get nudged by Astridra as she followed.

Zia Ro'Meave has her father's raven black hair and my amber coloured eyes, my pale skin and Zane's freckles but she looked almost identical to me as some people say with a different hair colour and the freckles.

She also has human features but seems to have mefiwa hearing, sight, and speed while Nicko still has human hearing, sight, and speed but it doesn't seem to bother him.

A minute later, Zane walked out of the gardens towards me and I smiled happily at him while our kids ran around with Seze's hatchlings following them.

That's not the only thing, when Arrow came from Tu'la here after we spent some time there where him and Seze mated, he and Zane seemed to have formed a bond.

It is very rare for a full grown Wyvern to bond with a grown man but not only that, a human at it too as usually Wyvern's tend to bond the way Seze and I bonded with mefiwa's for some reason then again mostly mefiwas live in Tu'la so that must be why.

They bonded and now Arrow has seem to become his as Arrow says it while the hatchlings have bonded with Zia and Nicko.

Zane smiled at me as he reached up grabbing my waist and lifted me off the railings and set me down on the ground next to him, I smiled wider up at him.

"Did you enjoy your time with Seze?" He asked, I nodded my head quickly as I quickly gave him a soft kiss and then pulled back from him a moment later.

"I did. It was a lot of fun" I responded and looked over watching Seze and Arrow making their way towards the pond and we looked down to see Zia and Nicko still running around with Astridra and Leviathan.

Zane placed a hand on my back as we watched our kids running around and having fun while Seze and Arrow drank from the pond and had a conversation in their language.