Act 3: Noo-Noo

Well hello there tubby fans today I have yet another story for you all and this one starts the day after their encounter with a criminal known as Blue diamond. Tinky Winky and the rest of his team was offered a job in the blueville police force by a police chief named McGruff.

It was a cloudy morning at the superdome when Tinky Winky told the other teletubbies that today they were going to the police department McGruff worked at and tell him they were gonna take the job

However yesterday Tinky Winky had also received a gunshot wound from Blue diamond, he survived but he was in no condition to walk a long distance. Before McGruff went back to the department he worked at he also gave T.W. a piece of paper with the police department's address on it. Tinky Winky showed the paper to the others and gave it to Dipsy.

TINKY WINKY: Tell McGruff our own police chief back on our planet says it's okay and we'll take the job.

DIPSY: Bill's gonna have a whole bunch of trouble trying to get away from us now.

LAA-LAA: I hope so, I don't want to be stuck on this planet for the next five years.

Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po headed out of the superdome leaving Tinky Winky alone. The three tubbies walked out of the farmland and into Blueville Ohio. After looking at the address and asking a few humans in the city they were finally able to find the Blueville police department.

The three friends walked into the police department and saw a lady at the front desk, she was a little disturbed at what just came into the front door

LADY: Uh can I help you?

DIPSY: Yes, we need to see McGruff.

LADY: Was there a mass shooting at a child's birthday party?

PO: What, of course not. Why would you think we came from a child's birthday party?

LADY: I mean your costumes say it all.

DIPSY: We ain't wearing costumes, this is our genuine fur and skin.

LADY:... Just tell me what you're here for.

DIPSY: We're here to accept a job he gave us.

LADY: ...Riiiiiiiiiight, I'll go tell McGruff and have him come here.