Final : Episode 1

Jake felt that his sister was slowly regaining her consciousness

Jake felt that his sister was slowly regaining her consciousness. Her body suddenly got paralyzed when they entered the portal and felt a chest pain that caused her to lose her consciousness due to unbearable pain.

Currently, Eunmi formerly known as Yuzuki, was laying on the king size bed while Jake was watching her and waiting for her to wake up. As he waited, he took a look at what happened when Sunghoon took her away.

Although Jake's and Sunghoon's family weren't that close to each other and even friends with each other, the Shim was kind of relieved that somehow, Sunghoon managed to give her some happy memories for her and for the first time in life, made her happier than ever.

He recalled her pasts by just placing his hand on her forehead.

Eunmi's gorgeous milk tea colored long hair turned completely black. ❝Eunmi?❞ Jake called and tucked her hair behind her ears. Eunmi slowly opened her eyes and placed her hand on her throat.

Jake went closer as he revealed his gorgeous collarbone that made Yuzuki gulp. Eyes turned red as she saw his veins. She started to breathe heavily and turned her head away, shaking off what she wanted to do.

❝Don't resist, my Eunmi. Ease your thirst... with your brother's blood.❞

She couldn't handle her thirst and then she went hovering at Jake. He was pushed down to the soft mattress as she followed to bite him in the collar bone. Jake closed his eyes as he placed a hand on Eunmi's head, pushing her to drink more.

Her fangs suddenly bit him deeper and that made him let out a gasp. Then suddenly, he felt a liquid dropping one by one on his shoulders and that made him open his eyes and pat on Eunmi's back. ❝Don't cry... Eunmi. This is who you are. This is what you really are.❞ Jake said and Eunmi pulled out and sat up, still hovering over Jake.

With his red eyes, he saw sadness in her eyes. He sat up and placed a hand on her cheeks as he wiped her tears. ❝I don't want this... I can't be like this...❞ She brushes off Jake's hand.

Her eyes glow red again still refusing at what she really is. Jake extended his arm and pulled her into a hug. ❝This is your fate... Eunmi... this is it. You fate is to be with me.❞ Jake is still convincing her.

❝No... I don't want to be... a vampire...❞

Jake then hugged her tight.

❝Don't deny our parents' love for you, Eunmi. They protected you. They risk their life for you. We are meant to be together.❞

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

Sunghoon sat in the hidden room as he was still in front of the mirror. The Park stared at the mirror as he kept watching the memories over and over again as if it was a movie. He hugged his knees as he felt lonely inside and out.

He then stood up and turned to the hidden door and went out. He was welcomed by his now empty room. This room was usually filled with romance and so much love. But now, Sunghoon feels like it became colorless, no fun and no smiles and laughter at all.

He approached the table that Yuzuki usually likes to stay all afternoon just to read the book and that's when Sunghoon remembered, that his beloved Yuki had a borrowed book from the cafe.

When he found the book, his lips parted a bit and stared at the tile, while he reached out to read some of the content of the book.

Parks are very known for being the hybrids because of their history and their connection to the wolves. They were considered as the next line to the throne if the theory of the family wipes out will happen.

Purebloods like them with a hybrid mixed to their blood shouldn't be considered as monarchs.

Shims should always be the family who rule the immortals. But within the prophecy of the court's son (now dead) that saw the future, one undead creature will bring the two families together as they are both going to rule and change it all.

But within the sacrifice of the certain creature, it'll create peace for the world.

Sunghoon then levitated the book and burned it, as if it was not important at all. He toss himself to his bed and stared at the plain ceiling. ❝At least... consider me a chance, and let me see my wife, Your highness.❞ Sunghoon mumbled before closing his eyes.