Powers and Abilities of the Originals

Start from the beginning

Flight- For a limited amount of time and based on how much blood has been consumed vampires can form bat wings allowing them flight.

Healing Factor: They can heal much faster than any other known supernatural species. Even being able to heal from the soul being destroyed only if killed by either being burned on a Pyre made from White Oak while being Descciated by White Oak Stake or Valyrian Daggered reforged in a mixture of Weirwood Ashes and paste can kill you.

Enhanced Emotions: They experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are intensified for vampires allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows Upgraded Originals to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age.

Emotional Control: They have a limited degree of control over their own emotions though it has been stated that this control fades over time.

Mind Compulsion: They can control and influence the thoughts, emotions, behavior, actions, and memories of humans, Original vampires/Hybrids, non-original vampires, and even Werewolves.

Animal Compulsion: All Animals Can be Compelled by Vampires.

Dungeon Creation: Klaus can create Pocket Dungeon Worlds that you can train and teleport in for a time. Currently, 3 worlds are open

1- Empty ( Only Buildings, Animals, and what's inside the buildings.) return to the world 3 seconds after teleporting away about 3 ft away. 1 month is a Second.

2- Zombies- A dungeon world ravaged by Zombies.... A world he rules that was destroyed God kept parts of it. Warning if eaten there will come back weak here. Every day there is a second here. 1 Week is a minute.

3- Vampires- You will face the Vampires of the Deadlists Warrior, Blade, and Buffyverse.... Warning if you don't get enough rewards or are rewarded with this you may face these beings in the real world. 1 Day is an hour.

( Klaus) Animal Empathy: Klaus/Hybrids can understand and speak to all animals.

Telepathy: They can enter the minds of others as long as theirs is stronger than theirs although, as they are more powerful than Original vampires, they have one of the strongest minds in the world.

Dream Manipulation: They can control dreams and the subconscious. They can produce and modify dreams, and bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability are the ability to distort perceptions of reality and being able to trap someone in their dreams. Illusions: They have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing or feeling things that aren't happening.

(Klaus) Hybrid Venom- He has Venom which can kill any Kind of Immortal save those stronger than him. This can spit onto Objects which absorb the venom or anything. On humans, it's like fire. This Venom has the power to Enthrall even the Originals.

Mindscape- All Vampires hold in their Minds a Mindscape which makes it impossible to forget things unless forced to forget like through Compulsion or Magic. But it still takes thinking about something to remember...

Metamorphosis: Vampires hold dominion over the night and all its creatures. They can call upon bats to do their will and can transform into a swarm of bats at will. Their clothing and anything they hold, like swords etc also de-materialize into bats with them. Vampires are also able to see, hear, and roar while they are in a swarm of bats. Vampires can also change parts of their bodies into bats to grab people and become intangible to attacks, among other things.

Superhuman Endurance: Vampires can take large amounts of injury from their enemies.

Superhuman Stamina: Vampires can stay physically active longer than any human.