Dex

The next day, when Dex had entered the school gates, he immediately became worried. Biana had walked in with Sophie and she seemed to be distressed. Ok, not distressed, but... conflicted? At least she wasn't like she was yesterday. Dex had been really worried about her then. If Biana was happy, that was all Dex needed. (sorry if that was incorrect, I'm really bad at grammar)

———————————————————————————

During lunch, Biana had come up to Dex, bouncing with excitement- but there was also nervousness in her eyes. "Dex, guess what?" she asked, still jumping. "What?" Dex replied, not able to hide a dorky smile from seeing Biana so happy. "I finally sent in my design for my fashion contest!" Dex practically squealed when he heard that.

After realising he squealed Dex cleared his throat in what-he-hoped-to-be-a-manly-way. "Uh, yeah, yeah - cool," he recovered. Biana rolled her eyes and tackled Dex with a hug that nearly knocked him over. "Thank you, Dex. You really cheered me up," she whispered into his ear. This made him light up on the inside and outside.

"Anyway, we should probably get to our table now," Biana said, pulling away from the hug. "Oh, yeah sure," he said and started to walk to the table when Biana stopped.

"Uh, hey - Biana, right?" Biana looked at the voice. Standing in front of her and Dex was a guy Dex, unfortunately, recognised. It was Max - he was in Dex's English class and was known for being a rebel and a troublemaker. Biana nodded at him. "Yeah - that's me. You go ahead, Dex. I'll catch up with you." (no! Biana!) Dex reluctantly trudged off, shooting a glare at Max. If he dared touch a hair on Biana's head-

"Hey, Dex? You with us?" Sophie asked him, waving a hand in front of his face to get his attention. "Yeah, yeah - I'm good," Dex answered quickly - almost too quickly. "What? You thinking of a certain someone?" Sophie suggested, wiggling her eyebrows so hard, Dex was surprised they didn't fall off. "No," Dex mumbled, trying his best to not let his face go red.

He looked to the other side of the room to see Max still talking to Biana - ugh. Max seemed to be asking her something. Biana hesitated before nodding and smiling. She then made her way over to their table. "Hey, guys! Guess what? I have a date to The Winter Gala!"

I'm so sorry - it really pained me to write that but having our Dexipoo all jealous will make the story more... iNtEreStINg. Anyway, I'm back with more quotes!

In the words of the mighty Thor, 'When something looks to good, it probably sucks.'

~ Tuffnut Thorston - Race to the Edge

I've just started re-watching the entire series (for like the millionth time) and I thought I'd put to that quote in there. Hope you have a great day!

Bye for now ;)

~EmeraldHearts42