Superman and Wonder Woman

Start from the beginning

"Okay, sure, except that - scientifically, orgasm is a loss of control of the muscles --"

James choked on his pumpkin juice.

"-- so when he -- you know -- he'd lose control and shred Lois Lane top to bottom like a gutted fish." Remus waved his wand and produced a cup of tea on the arm of the couch as though he were talking about something perfectly academic and not the sex life of Superman. Sirius was snorting, very loudly, and Peter and Lily both stared gape-mouthed at Remus. James choked so hard on his pumpkin juice that some escaped his mouth and dripped onto his shirt - which only made Sirius laugh harder so that he slid sideways off the couch. "That's assuming that the biology even works. We don't know what Kryptonian anatomy is like."

"Those tights left very little of Kryptonian anatomy to the imagination, rather," Sirius grinned and wiggled his eye brows. He looked at James.

"These are all reasons why Superman should be with Wonder Woman," Peter interjected. "She's just as powerful as he is."

"I forget - is Wonder Woman Kryptonian?" Remus asked.

"No, she's the daughter of Zeus," James answered.

"The god?" Remus guffawed. "Alright so then there's a whole other thing to contend with if he's to sleep with Wonder Woman. For example, are the gods of Earth gods on Krypton? Who's greater? Superman's race or a god of earth?"

"Sounds like we need to schedule a showdown," Sirius declared, "Alien man versus god. Who will win?"

"Zeus controls lightening," Peter said, "The sun is way more powerful than lightening."

"Actually," Remus murmured, "Lightening can heat the air it moves through up to five times hotter than the surface of the sun."

"Remcyclopedia!" James chanted.

"I mean whether that means the lightening is more powerful than the sun is an entirely different debate altogether. Lightening may be able to do that but it can't hold it at a sustained rate. So which is more powerful? Somebody that can sustain power over a long period of time or someone who has a quick flash of exaggerated power five times as strong as the other?"

Lily shook her head and got up, scooping up a bowl from the table full of popcorn. "You boys are getting far deeper into this debate than I'm interested in," she laughed as she stepped over James's legs and headed to toss away the popcorn. She could hear the lads still arguing, going back and forth over who was stronger and how that effected Superman and Wonder Woman's theoretical relationship, and whether this meant they could achieve having sex without one of them tearing the other one apart limb from limb. She tossed away the popcorn and magicked the dishes to start doing themselves, the sink filling with bubbles and the remaining dishes in the living room flying out to join the bowl in the depths of the sudsy water.

Lily sniffed - something smelled foul. She turned and breathed as she moved through the kitchen, trying to figure out what the smell was and finally landed on a bowl of fruit that sat on the counter. The citrus scent was turning her stomach. She made a face and upturned the whole bowl of oranges and lemons into the rubbish.

"Did those oranges offend you in some way, Lilith?" Sirius asked, smirking as Lily made a gagging sound and threw the bowl that had held the fruit into the suds. The sponge hovered over the sink, scrubbing out glasses and bowls and rinsing them off before they dropped into a drying rack on the sink board. 

"They've gone bad," she answered. 

Sirius passed by to the door.

"Where are you going?" Lily asked.

Sirius pulled his cigarettes out of his pocket and shook one out, grinning, "My box of Blacks calls," he answered, and he slipped out the door into the dark.