Let's start with this shit-show!

Start from the beginning

Aizawa very rarely lost his cool. He doesn't often lose his nerve. But when he looked into his eyes, a chill ran down his spine. Same effect as Nedzu's chuckle. The next second, every window start shatter. The hisses he made were almost as loud as Mic's scream. But for the first time, Aizawa felt a strange fear. Anxiety. As he stared straight at the shaking figure. He let go of the material of the weapon, covering his ears. Yet he continued to stare into the eyes of death. Something told him that if he looked away, it wouldn't end well. DID SATAN FINALLY FOUND HIM?

Then another thing happened.

To the class burst the blonde kid. As his and land on the screaming person, he immediately jump at him. And no. Aizawa doesn't exaggerate. The kid just jump at the person and trow at him his jacket.

Scream suddenly stops.

Then deflated All Might and Nedzu burst into the classroom. Actually, Aizawa has one question. What the fuck?

"...Did someone will explain this?" asked Aizawa, looking furiously at other adults "Or you wanted to kill me first with another Mic?"

"Oh, Aizawa- You see-"

"I'M SO, SO MUCH SORRY!"

Everyone turned around and looking at bowing Izuku with jacket over his face. Bakugo really tried to stop him before bowing, but he finally give up. Nerd is too stubborn.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS! I DIDN'T WANT TO SCARE ANYONE!" Midoriya continued, glaring at the floor "I-If I broke any windows I will pay for them! I'm so much sorry!"

He was sure that UA's windows were really expensive. And he probably can afford them. But maybe he can have deal with devil or something? Like in movies or mangas.

Bakugo stand next to him, searching for something. After a second, he picked up his friend's glasses. They seriously weren't better than earlier.

"Fascinating...." mumbled Nedzu, looking around the class. He noticed how windows have crack on them. And they only cracks when Present Mic is screaming. That's some achievement.

"Stop fucking apologize!" hissed blond kid, grabbing his shirt and straightening him from his bow.

Aizawa finally could better look at that person.

...Why he is that tall? And how he is also a teenager? He definitely is taller than UA's skeleton.

That's also very interesting mutation quirk. Aizawa didn't remember if he saw any similiar. Probably not. Or he still feels dizzy from scream.

"So... Teleportation and loud scream control. That's very powerful quirk" said Nedzu, folding his paws. Eraser didn't even need to look at him to know that principal found new project. Why?

"It also can be really dangerous. I suppose that you are already training with it" continued Nedzu, walking to Midoriya. He has already put on his glasses and taken off his jacket.

"I'm... Yeah-"

"It's obvious that we are training!" Katsuki cut in "But it's fricking hard when nerd is always lending on the tree!"

"Y-You know that I don't have control at it!"

"Then get better control!"

"This isn't how it works."

"But you definitely gonna to control it."

Both of them look at the principal. And that was suppose to mean?

"It's nearly end of the year and we don't have that much classes. And I will be delighful to see more progress in your skills."

At this moment Izuku's brain need to take a moment. Nedzu didn't really say that... Right? Or he heard it wrong. Rodent didn't suggested to train in UA! This has no sense. No sense at all. This was suppose to be a normal day!