Taehyung and Hoseok soon reached their department and they saw a small crowd there. They both looked at each other and then neared the crowd to see what's happening. When a student felt the tap on his shoulder he turned around and saw Hoseok, then he saw Taehyung behind the male. He immediately made way for them. And like that, the other students also made way for them to the middle of the crowd.

When Taehyung and Hoseok finally reached the front, they saw the usual drama. The same boys bullying some scholarship students. Taehyung shook his head with a sigh and decided to enjoy the drama a bit.

"Oh? So you can do whatever you want?" The son of a famous politician mocked a student as he jabbed his finger on his chest while walking forward and the poor boy stepped back.

"I..I just..he helped me once..so I decided to join his union body this year." The poor boy stuttered out, scared.

"The same drama of this politician son. No new spicy stuff." Hoseok mumbled near Taehyung's ear and the later nodded his head, bored.

"So what he helped you? Oh wait...did he help you from behind?" The son of the politician first showed anger, then suddenly smirked along the last line.

Students snickered and some even laughed loudly. The poor boy was shocked to hear that and then his eyes started to get teary at the humiliation.

"What happened? Awww...now the girl starts crying." The guy faked some cry and the poor boy averted his gaze away, feeling ashamed of his own teary eyes.

"Wait, let me give you some handkerchief. Here, wipe it. Wipe your tears. Take it." The guy held out his handkerchief in front of the poor boy and the boy tried to avoid the cloth while backing away.

"Ewww...Hong-ju, for how many years did you not wash your handkerchief? Look at the thing." Suddenly someone spoke out and the bully guy turned his head to his right and saw Taehyung a few feet away, with a grimace on his face.

The students first turned their heads at Taehyung, hearing his voice, then looked at the guy's handkerchief and snickered. Some of them covered their mouth while snickering, in fear of the politician's son.

The bully guy felt humiliated and retreated his hand, then pocketed his handkerchief with a clenched jaw. He never liked Kim Taehyung. Because, the said male never left a chance to humiliate him to show how much inferior he was to Taehyung.

"Done with that mockery? Now go to your class and sit like a good boy you are." The guy gritted his teeth while looking at Taehyung with sharp eyes.

The students now looked at Taehyung with curious eyes and amusement. They just loved drama. But, Taehyung did not care about their stare. He knew well that no one in this university had the courage and brain to out talk him.

"I'm not done yet." Taehyung replied with a smirk and he walked towards the guy in slow steps, hands inside his pants pockets.

"You know, I was just thinking how much-" Taehyung circled the guy in slow steps but then stopped beside him and took a whiff near his collar.

"Ewww...alongside your handkerchief, how many months did not you wash your shirt? The collar smelt like some rotten fish." Taehyung crunched his nose and the clenched his fists in anger.

The students burst out in laughter this time. Even the students who covered their mouth earlier, did not try to cover this time. The poor boy who was on the verge of crying, now trying hard to not laugh out loud.

"Anyway. What was I saying? Oh yeah. I was thinking that how much low can you get in your life." Taehyung spoke out and the guy furrowed his eyebrows. The other students were also confused at his words.