WYA? - H.E.R

Before we start, I'd like to shoutout beautfruit for being my inspiration for starting this book. Their book, Goodbye, is IT! And reading that lead me to making this. Thank you! But without further adu, let's get into some thangs!

 Thank you! But without further adu, let's get into some thangs!

starring...

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 '𝑯.𝑬.𝑹' 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑺𝑶𝑵.

𓃠

It was the wee hours of the morning, the studio's speakers bumped with the melodies of Aaliyah's self-titled album flowed around the space, the acclaimed soprano's voice setting the mood for the crisp morning.

Victoria had decided on spending the night at the studio, due to wanting to go over some demos she was working on for some artists. She'd finished doing all that earlier but stayed back, not wanting to be at home right now, at least not by herself.

The songstress sang along softly to 'It's Whatever'; the track that happened to her favourite out of all fourteen. With her eyebrows knitted, her fingers slid gracefully across her Casio, she tried her best to use her perfect pitch to emulate the notes.

Abruptly, the music came to a stop causing the woman's finger to slip and press the wrong note as her ringtone played loudly.

Grunting slightly, she used her socked feet to roll her over in her swiveling chair to where her phone rested. Without looking at the caller ID, she swiped across the screen and placed to phone up to her ear. "Hello?" She said, slight annoyance playing in her greeting.

"Damn, I can't call you now?" A sultry voice replied back with a tinge of amusement dancing in their tone. Taken aback, the bronze beauty pulled the phone away from her ear, her eyes glossing over the caller I.D before a smile started to form on her gloss coated lips.

"Hi Gabi." Victoria cooed into the phone's speaker, happy to hear her peer's voice since she hadn't heard it in a while.

The two artists met through a mutual friend at a Vanity Fair party to which they hit it off fairly well, becoming the best of friends.

They spent whatever freetime they had with eachother, either in the studio, at the other's house, in the car smoking or just on the phone in general.

As of late, they hadn't been able to see eachother due to their clashing schedules but they'd be sure to shoot eachother a goodmorning or goodnight text whenever they could.

"Hey pretty mama! Wassup? Why you sounding like you gonna beat my ass through the phone," the dulcet voice joked, accompanied by some shuffling in the background.