Chapter 5: where did they go?

Sonic woke up late in the afternoon, feeling drained after another nightmare. "Ugh, not again," he muttered,then he made his way to meh Burger, where he found his friends already gathered.

"Good morning, guys," Sonic greeted them cheerfully, only to be met with amused looks from Rouge and Amy.

"Good afterNOON," Rouge quipped with a smirk, while Amy added, "You overslept again, Sonic."

Knuckles offered him a seat with a knowing grin, while Tails chimed in with an offer to treat him to a chili dog.

Sonic smiled gratefully at his friends, touched by their kindness. "Thanks, Tails, but I'm not hungry," he replied, his voice warm with appreciation as he took a seat at the table.

As they all stared at Sonic in disbelief, since sonic never says no to a CHILLIDOG.he couldn't help but feel a pang of unease at their reaction. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice tinged with confusion.

Amy quickly brushed off the tension with a forced smile. "Oh, hehe, nothing," she replied, though her eyes betrayed her concern.

They finished their meal, but their respite was short-lived as a massive robot suddenly appeared even bigger than the one they had faced before.

Sonic wasted no time in rallying his friends to action. "Okay, guys, let's do this!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with determination.

But just as they prepared to attack, another robot emerged, catching them off guard.

Thinking quickly, Sonic formulated a plan. "You guys defeat this one, I'll take care of the other one," he instructed, his voice steady despite the chaos unfolding around them.

With a burst of speed, Sonic launched himself at the second robot, his movements a blur as he unleashed a flurry of attacks. He spin dashed through the robot, creating a gaping hole in its armor, but to his surprise, it continued to function.

Undeterred, Sonic raced around the robot in a dizzying blur, draining its power until it sputtered to a halt. With a final spin dash, he disabled its ability to recharge, ensuring it would remain inert.

Returning to his friends, Sonic was met with an empty battlefield. "Hello? Guys? Where are you?" he called out, his voice echoing in the silence.
He thought to himself "where did they go?"

As realization dawned on him, a cold shiver ran down Sonic's spine. "Oh no, I'm sure Eggman is behind this," he muttered, his heart sinking with dread at the thought of what his friends might be facing alone. With renewed determination, Sonic set off in search of his missing comrades, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in his quest to protect those he held dear.

Sonic's regret (angst)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें