Chapter 7: Dealing With An Assassin

Start from the beginning

"Here you go Tony, just the way you like it" Sean said as he placed the breakfast burger with some fries on the side in front of Tony, who had quickly stopped what he was doing and began eating his burger.

"So Sean, what have you been up to?" Tony asked his brother who had walked over to the mini-fridge taking out a brisk ice-tea soda.

"Me, well I've got a broad meeting. I've decided that we no longer need the board members" Lucas said which caught Tony off guard.

"Dude hate to totally burst your bubble but, isn't that totally illegal?" Tony questioned.

"Indeed it is, unless you play your right cards. There is a loophole in the law system, that is so simply to the point that those who don't look for it could casually be found. Want me to explain it to you?" Sean asked.

"Sure" Tony said at which, Sean had then proceeded to explain in a similar yet simpler version then he told Howard.

"Wow....now that I'm, thinking about it, that is very much legal" Tony said as he began eating his second burger.

"Good, I also need you to sign a contract, basically saying you agree to what I'm going to do" Sean said as he had taken a sip of his drink.

"Can you explain why though?" Tony asked wanting to know why his brother wants to get rid of the board members.

"Because, they are untrustworthy and we both know why, after what happened with the two of us we both know that we can't trust them" Sean said.

"On that we agree, so here is my signature I'm on your side with this one" Tony said as he singed the contract saying that he basically is on his brother side with this hostile takeover.

"Ok then Tony, I'm heading to the meeting all I needed was your signature. Just incase anything happens make sure to call me alright. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" Sean said as he had left the garage and went back up stairs into his and Nina room.

As Sean had saw Nina also getting ready as she to had a part within the company, so she had placed down an outfit for him which like all of his other outfits is all black.

The reason for these all black outfits is to show people that Sean means nothing but business, with all black signifies confidence with a touch of emotional depth. It suggests that this person has a great control of their emotions, which is the prime reason why he wears all black to show he is a person that no one can read or ever truly understand his mindset.

"Thank you babe" Sean said as he had began putting on his outfit, which it only took him a few minutes after which both him and Nina had left heading to Stark Industries where the hostile takeover will be taking place.

Which while driving on the way, Nina had began talking to Sean about his plans and goals about where he plans on taking the company with Tony.

"I plan on taking the company to brand new heights, that dad always wanted to but never was capable of doing so. I'll do it, I want to make the company something that truly people can remember not for it's past, but for its future and how it will help others" Sean said earning a smile from Nina.

"That's good, let's get going then" Nina said as she had kissed Sean on his cheek.

"Yeah, let's go and do this" Sean said as he had then turned over, looking at Nina who smiled at him.

As the two had left heading to Stark Industries, quickly wanting to get everything over and done with to make sure that the company truly in right hands.

(Timeskip)

In the Stark industry building, inside of the company conference room all the board members of the company could be seen arriving in the room.