Chapter 8: Together Night And A Big Reveal

Sean had quickly arrived home and already felt something off, which he had then summoned his Kasaka's Venom Fang dagger and had rushed into the mansion and began looking around heading down stairs to see that of Tony's android robot he calls "Dummy" in the middle of the room sweeping.

Sean had walked over to Tony computer and had then went into the surveillance footage, looking to see Obadiah had entered the home and had used a sonic taser.

With a sonic taser being, a hand-held, non-lethal, anti-personnel weapon developed by Stark Industries. It is designed to incapacitate an enemy by paralyzing them through exposure to a specific sonic frequency. It is one of Obadiah Stane's favorite items and one he carries on his person in most situations.

Sean had watched as Obadiah had used his sonic taser to steal the Arc Reactor from Tony chest, in order to power something.

Which thankfully Tony managed to get to the garage and get the original Arc Reactor, that he had Pepper had removed earlier and made into a present for him.

With Tony then putting on his Mark 3 suit and heading off to go and confront, Obadiah but Lucas had quickly come to a conclusion that he's going to kill Stane.

"Jarvis where is Tony currently right now?" Sean asked the AI system, which had given the young man the location which Tony is currently located in Los Angeles.

Sean had quickly took out his phone, calling his wife so she could quickly come and help him. Since with Nina magic she can easily open a portal for the two had get them to Tony location.

"Babe it's worse then I thought, that bastard Obadiah had sent a damn assassin after me and had nearly killed Tony. How fast can you get back home?" Sean asked at which then as soon as he had finished a portal had opened up to his side.

Which Nina had quickly stepped out and waved her mother goodbye as then the portal had closed, she had then went over to her husband first she had hugged him and then flicked him on his forehead.

"Fist of all, I'm glad that you are safe but what didn't you call me earlier we could have been gone and helped out Tony" Nina said.

"Yeah I know, but I was just such in a rush to get here and see if Tony was alright I'm sorry but can you open us a portal?" Sean asked which earned him a look from Nina.

"Of course I can do that it's me we are talking about, even though Tony pisses me off on a daily basis and always has his head up his ass. He's my one and only brother-in-law and I wouldn't want to replace him" Nina said as she smiled at Sean.

"Thank you babe, but this time I mean it when I say it I'm going to kill that Obadiah he crossed a line, he can come at me but the moment he comes at you or my brother he's just a dead man walking now it's time to put him in his coffin" Sean said which Nina had agreed to as well.

As Nina had then opened up a portal to Tony Location, which it showed a destroyed factory and saw Pepper pots holding the armored Stark brother in her arms.

"Tony!" Sean yelled out as both him and Nina had quickly rushed over to Tony, which Pepper had explained everything that happened.

So Nina and Sean had quickly, checked his brothers puls and checked that he was still some how alive but is fading.

"Nina he is still alive!" Sean said with some relief but scared at the same time.

"Yeah but he's fading real quickly, I've got to start up his heart" Nina said as she had then began using lighting magic and had then placed her hand on Tony Arc Reactor.

As Nina plan is to use her version of electrical cardioversion with her magic, which would delivers the shock as soon as possible after an arrhythmia starts making Tony heart start up.