Yn's head spun as she watched them manhandle her to become a prostitute. She absolutely had no idea on how this thug looked like, WHAT IF HE'S AN OLD MAN AND SHE HAS TO SLEEP WITH HIM. Though, yn felt that name was way too familiar. She couldn't brain the fact that she may have known this person all along.

And as the plan was set to occur, yn took off her wedding ring. It was a tasteless marriage either way and she only did it for the sake of her sister. That disgusting man she calls a husband tried to grope her sister and keep yn as a second wife.

Staring at herself in the mirror, yn saw a foreign woman.

That's not her.

That's not her.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO.

Touching her cheeks which had layers of makeup and blusher to finish it off, yn didn't think he'd ever find her attractive. Her own husband says that yn can't even get his dick hard even with her giving him a blowjob or habdjob. The amount of condescending words and insults he threw at her every single day made yn believe that she's utterly ugly and not pretty enough to even be fucked for a few seconds of pleasure.

Maybe she was just an ugly woman.

Makeup can't make a pig cute.

Sighing in exhaustion, yn took a deep breath and remembered why she's doing this.

For her mother and sister.

Getting offered a lump of cash for a lifetime settlement meant the job was to do or die.

And that's what exactly she's doing.

Strutting her way out to the club, yn ordered a drink confidently. She knew there were officers in disguise but all she wanted was an evening with peace and anyone to listen to her story. Bottling up 27 years of existing isn't really making it easy to not just end it all.

The makeup did manage to cover her fresh wounds but not the damage it took on her heart. Those hurtful words and sight to her husband fucking other women Infront of her. Yn often thought of leaving him then he threatens her that he'll come back to her her sister instead.

"Fuck men"

Taking a shot of vodka, yn then heard a man yell,

"Bring in the ladies"

Yn heard a coarse voice boom through the crowd. That must be wakasa imaushi. Honestly yn was expecting a tall man not ...a midget. Literally he's only taller than her by 1 centimetres or so. Those eyes...she's seen them somewhere...that body language. Yn knew it was her cue to go and take a sweet spot by him but she didn't. First of all, yn's terrified by him and two, that's wakasa imaushi. What if he pulls up a gun for being goddamn ugly.

And most importantly..

How is a whole nation scared of a short tattooed man??

"You. The black dress, can't understand shit or what?"

This was easy.

This was new too.

Due to the lack of male interaction,yn can't tell that if he's checking her out or judging her with disgust. Imaushi saw yn the moment he entered the bar and had set his target for the night. Raking his eyes up and down yn's figure, those smooth legs and perky breasts which were held tightly by that skimpy dress wasn't doing much to his self control. As much as he wanted to rip that fabric right there and now, he absolutely despised anyone that'd be able to see her that way.