Taking a deep breath Harry stood to his feet, "My family has declared a blood feud against the houses Lestrange, Avery, Mulciber, and Yaxley. What happened to you was a direct attack on my family. Something we are taking very seriously."

"What is a blood feud? What can I do?" Elaina asked, noting the severity of Harry's tone.

"Essentially we have declared war on these families." Harry explained with a harsh voice, "There are a few things now that could happen. If they were smart and realized what was coming they would come to Potter Manor, and surrender themselves to our mercy. If they did this then we would financially ruin them, but allow them to keep their lives."

Harry looked skeptical at this option, but continued, "This is unlikely. The most likely thing to happen is that each family will nominate a champion, their best fighter, and put them forward. From there we will duel to the death. The winner can seek compensation from the families. Lastly, they could try and fight family vs family. All four of those lines have quite a few more members than the Potter family but essentially we would conquer them. The winner of such a fight would seize all the assets of that family."

Elaina's eyes widened and she shook her head, "Your family did not have to do that for me."

"Yes, we did." Harry said simply, "I discussed this with James. If we did nothing, what is to stop them from doing it again? Do you think suspension and house points really matter to people like Lestrange? We are going to make an example of what happens when you mess with House Potter. They mistake our forgiveness for weakness. I won't have this conversation over your deathbed."

Elaina swallowed hard at his words. She could hear the wrath in his voice. His righteous anger over what happened to her was apparent, so she asked in a small voice, "Will you fight?"

"My father and I." Harry answered at once, "We will divide up the champions among ourselves and pick them off one at a time until they surrender."

A feeling of worry passed through the girl's chest, but she ignored it as attempted to sit up, "I can fight them too."

"You could." Harry agreed, "But we aren't looking to show mercy. We don't want a good fight. We want a slaughter. A duel that shows just how outclassed these families are from our own. If you had to dance with the likes of Rodolphus Lestrange or Thomas Avery Sr I would like your chances, but it wouldn't be easy. It would be a bloody fight, and there is a chance you would fall to one of them. That isn't a chance we will take."

"But you will beat them?" She asked, trying to keep the unease out of her voice.

"I will." Harry said confidently.

The two held each other's gaze for a moment before Elaina took a deep puff of breath looking around the room wishing to change the subject, "I suppose Lily was released right away?"

"They held her overnight for observation. When I came back to school she was sleeping, but woke up last night and Madam Pomfrey let her go." Harry explained.

"Where is Pomfrey now?" Elaina asked.

"Lunch, I think." Harry said uncertainty.

"Shouldn't you be there as well then?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

His cheeks colored slightly at her question as he scratched the back of his head, "I've been taking my meals here. I had to make sure no one else would have a go at you."

The girl felt warm at his words, and he seemed embarrassed by the question, but she shook her head, "I'm sure they won't attack me in broad daylight again."

"That's why I stayed overnight as well." Harry admitted.

This surprised the girl, but Harry quickly defended himself, "You were put in this situation because of me. They attacked you that night, because I wasn't here. That will not happen again."