After the approval of Enyo's registry into ANBU the next day:

I stood in the book store with Kakashi, we came here too but him a new book. I decided to get one too with the few bucks i got from minato and kushina. I noticed that he tried to sneak past me to an isle I was standing in front of.

I turned to watch him as he pulled out a book called icha icha. "What's taht?" He jumped, startled by my question. He expected to be alone. He hid the book behind him. "Nothing." I shifted my eyes from him to the label ablove the shelf where he got the book. It read: 'erotica' I laughed.

"Jeez Hatake, no need to be embarrassed guys need to do guy things." I turned and walked away to the romance section and scanned over the spines of books. A bright green cover like the one kakashi just had. I pulled out the book and read the title. Sure enough 'icha icha'. I flipped a few pages in and began to read. My cheeks heat up. Wow.

Spicy.

I hid the book behind my back as kakashi turned around the corner. "I will wait outside." I nodded, he had a bag of books at his side, he already bought them.

"You can go ahead I'm going to check out a book." He left the store, as soon as I saw him step out of the door I walked up to the register and laid the few dollars I had on me for the book.

I placed it in my ninja pouch and headed outside. He watched me approached him. "What book did you get?" I sighed.

"I ended up putting it back." Kakashi scoffed. "So I waited for nothing. I shook my head.

"You waiting doesn't concern me."

We continued our walk to the anbu headquarters, I'd finally been sprouted to join team SOL.

Excitement filled me, and distracted me from walking. Suddenly my toe hit a rock and I stumbled. My ninja pouch unclamped and my book fell out. I reached to snatch it off the ground but kakashis fingers reached it first.

"So much for judging me huh?" I scoffed and grabbed the book out of his hands.

"Mind your business and I'll mind mine."

I looked at him, he was definitely smirking underneath his stupid mask. "Girls need to do girls things too, don't be embarrassed."

My face burned, i elbowed him. "We're the same age what does it matter if I'm a girl?"

He clutched his side. "Ow."

The rest of the walk I was silent, sulking in my own embarrassment.

He opened the door for me when we reached 'HQ'. His demeanor was something to be appreciated. Kakashi was for the most part respectful.

He led me through a dimly lit corridor. The walls were bare, at the end of the hall I could see into a open room. We reached the end of the hall and entered said room.
It was filled with lockers and a few tables, it opened into an even bigger room. It looked like a training area, the ceiling was high and there were sparing dummies.

"This is one of the many centers Anbu has in the leaf, but this will be the one you're stationed at with our team." I nodded.

He pulled out a notebook from his pouch. "This is the manual you'll need to study for your first mission, you won't be tested. Just expected to know how to communicate with us and work as a team."

I took the book from his hands 'ANBU' was written with a fine font over the leather cover. I placed it in my pouch. He walked over to one of the lockers and opened it. There was an anbu uniform folded neatly in the top cubby. He took it out and to handed it to me. "This is yours."