Isabella

I went into the living room with Allesandro. First of all, I had to turn around my own axis, because there were just too many impressions at once. A huge room, a high ceiling, a spiral staircase, sofas that looked extremely comfortable and a huge TV. Clearly, I was in a castle. In the devil's castle. And the bad thing is, I want to get away from here. I had always dreamed of living in such a house.And yet I just want to get away.

He sat down on one of the sofas and knocked next to him. "Come here. Or do you want to stand there any longer?" "Yes, of course I would stand here longer. Better than sitting next to you." He laughed, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. Then his face suddenly became serious and I was already preparing myself for the fact that the certain Alessandro would come out again. But as is so often the case, everything went differently. 

Because my stomach was growling again. No wonder, because the last meal I ate was my breakfast and now we have the next day. So I didn't eat anything for at least 24 hours.

"And you want to tell me you're not hungry?" "It's none of your business." He just shrugged his shoulders and started to shove the food inside him. But when the unbelievably good smell of the food flew into my nose, I just couldn't help myself and went to him.I sat down next to him. Mind you, with distance between us. Reached for the plate he was holding in his hands and ate simply. I noticed that he was looking at me and tried to look at him inconspicuously. But I didn't succeed so well, because I turned my whole head in his direction and my eyes looked exactly into his. Such a beautiful green, Wow.Shit man, I think I'm in love with those eyes. No, no, no, this must not happen.

Rule number 1: Don't show your feelings to anyone

Rule number 2: Never fall in love with the enemy

I quickly looked away. "Stop looking at me like that." He didn't say anything that made me look at him. There he sat. A cell phone in his left hand and his café in his right torso free. I have to say he was by far the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. And that's saying something, because I worked in the café for at least 2 years. "Now you look at me all the time, mi princesa."

How had he noticed that now, he's looking at your phone. I think the man has superpowers. "How old are you?" "Why do you ask?" "You don't answer a question with a counter-question, but okay. I'm asking because you kidnapped me.""Well, I wouldn't say kidnapped, but rather. I've got you a better home. You'll never work again and you'll have a decent bed."

"And what if I want to work?" "Sorry sweetie, that's not possible." "You really think I'm staying here, don't you?" A slight head nods on his part. "You can't really think that. I'm not going to be held down, and I'm certainly not going to stay with you." "Well then, have fun breaking out." "Don't worry, I'll have them"

And again he laughed, but this time really and I knew he thought I couldn't. And he didn't answer the question of how old he is. Terrific. Later I sit here with a pedo.

"Okay, are you done?" "Yes, thank you." "Not a thing." He took the plate from me, and our hands touched. It felt like an electric shock ripping through my whole body. Shocked, I looked at our hands. Something like this has never happened to me before. "You've got to let go of the plate." He said with an amused expression on his face. I quickly let go of the plate and followed it into the kitchen.

"And now?" I stood aimlessly in the middle of the kitchen. "So now let's talk in my office, then I'll show you your room and then we'll see how it develops. Okay?" How is it developing? "No, not really, but do I have another option?" "No." Okay, it looks like I have to be comparative first. Then I'm sure I'll have better opportunities to run away if I gain his trust. Omg, I already feel like I'm in a bad mafia movie. These thoughts must end. Besides, I don't know what he wants to talk to me. I hadn't even noticed how he stopped and ran right into him. But it felt more like I was walking into a stone wall.

But he didn't respond at all and entered the room, which turned out to be his office.