Isabella 

I slowly opened my eyes. The rising sun tickled my face. Grumbling, I turned around and tried to hide my face in the blanket. In my entire life, I have never felt so well rested. "I didn't open the curtains to keep you sleeping." Oh no. It wasn't a dream. Slowly, the memories of last night came flooding back.

"Lie down, you need sleep." "Like I said, you don't have anything to say to me." Slowly he came closer, picked me up and put me to bed. "Hey, what's the point?" I tried to sit up again, but he was quicker and pushed me back into bed without a word. "Stay lying down or I'll have to force them." "You want to force me? With what?" I laughed dryly. He pointed only to the bedposts. Slowly, I turned my head in the direction he was pointing and was startled.

There were handcuffs attached to each bedpost and foot cuffs to the lower posts.

I had to swallow hard because it looked like he was using them more often and certainly not because he wanted to force someone to sleep. "Well, you're speechless, haven't you, mi princesa?" "N-N-No. But I think I really should be sleeping." "Well, finally we are of the same opinion." He whispered in my ear and I felt his hot breath on my ear. After that,  I saw how the hand disappeared from my chest and I could finally catch my breath again. "But you'd better sleep somewhere else." He just laughed. Omg, Allesandro could laugh? It looked beautiful. I think he should laugh more often. "Let that be my concern. I just go to the bathroom and don't even think of doing anything stupid."

  He warned me. "Mmh." I looked at him suspiciously. I didn't believe him. But not before I could think about it any further, I was already half asleep. The bed was just too comfortable.

"You." I pointed to him. Feigned, frightened, he tapped his chest, "Me?" "Yes, you. I think we need to be clear." I summoned up all my courage. "We?" "Yes, we do." "Okay, but can we please do this after breakfast? I'm really hungry." "And that's why you're waking me up?" "Before you sleep all day. What should I do?" "Uh, nothing. Let me sheep?" But he simply ignored this question. "Come down as soon as you're done." And he was gone. Thank you. He had completely thrown me off my game.

Cursing, I got out of bed, the handcuffs popping into my eyes again. But I quickly tore myself away from the sight of them before my thoughts could set in, how I was attached to them and.... OMG. Here we go. I quickly scurried out the door and realized that I was still wearing the clothes I had been wearing since my kidnapping. I quickly scurried back into the room and began to search everything.

The first door I opened was the dressing room. It was huge. With at least one more floor. Simply gigantic. Shamelessly, I went through the rows of shelves and pulled out a piece of clothing here and there. I mean, it's just him who kidnapped me. That was the least I could do. At some point I had a stack of jogging pants in front of me, picked it up and threw it all on the floor. "Oops." I couldn't help laughing. Then I took one after one by one and threw them wildly across the room. At some point I found a gray one and quickly put on my old pants, I just left them in the middle of the room. I did exactly the same thing with my top. Satisfied, I look at my reflection in the mirror. A much too big T-shirt and jogging pants. Perfect.

I stepped out into the hallway, I couldn't really look at it last night. Now the big question. Right or left.I walked aimlessly down the many corridors, feeling more and more like a princess, forgetting that I was in the lion's den. But my curiosity also grew more and more, because I increasingly asked myself, where did Allesandro get so much money? I will definitely ask him that question. He wanted to talk to me.

After what felt like an eternity I arrived in the kitchen.(Picture above) And I really mean an eternity, because by now my stomach is growling like crazy and the smell of food had lured me here. I slowly stop in the doorway and would have liked to take a picture. But no, that didn't work, everything was taken away from me. All the same. There he stood...

Leaning over the kitchen counter. And focused on cutting something or something. That was beside the point anyway. Much more important was what he looked like. Just like a god. Her muscular back was close to me, and I could see tattoos. His black hair matched his body perfectly. I have to say. He looks damn good.

"Do you want to keep staring at me like I'm the Statue of Liberty?" "I didn't, I'm just getting in." "Yes, that's clear." He laughed so beautifully again with your raspy voice. "You know what. Just take a picture. You can watch that 24/7." " Oh, don't worry, I can't even look at you for a second without puking." " If you mean." He said indifferently. And then he turned to me and I looked into his beautiful green eyes. I think we understand each other. Black hair, green eyes and a six pack. I flinched in shock when suddenly a finger snapped in front of my nose.

Without me noticing, my gaze wandered further down. How unpleasant. And that's even though I just told him that I'm getting puke from him. "Where's your attention?" "Uh." I said uncertainly. And the whiff of laughter spread across his face. "Certainly not on you." And with that bitch I looked at him and wanted to leave. But would be stopped again. "What was that look, mi princesa?"

I just shrugged. "I'm sorry, I usually don't get that much attention from other people's looks." Yes of course. Such a bad liar. The girls out there gawk at you all day. "Come and eat." "Did you do that?" "Yes." "Then I certainly won't eat any of it, I don't want to poison myself. Besides, I'm not hungry anyway." And as if my stomach hadn't heard, it growled extremely loudly. Allesandro raised an eyebrow and walked past me. "I don't think I'm arguing with you in that case. Come with me." Quite the definite one.

" Quite the definite one