16. success and party

Start from the beginning

"Well....I don't need anything from a person like you....I just came here to tell you that the meeting will start in few minutes....so miss get ready to be dejected" she said and went from there.....

Uhh... this girl I swear I will cut her into pieces....

"Forgot about her Soumi... let's go to the meeting room" I said to myself and went to the room....

As I entered I saw Advik sitting there with Mr.Volkov....

"Ohh...here you are... come sit" yuvaan said as I sit beside him....

"So Miss Roy....please show us the design " Advik said and I handle him those designs....

He looked at those and then me then handle those to Mr. Volkov....

God... I'm feeling hella nurvous....

Everyone was waiting for him to say something when he kept those on the table and looked up....

"Who made those" he asked with a serious tone

"As expected...he didn't like those" I can here Aditi's voice but I was to tensed to say something....

"M-Me sir" I hesitately said

But then I saw him smilling...wait smilling....

"It's damn good Ms.Roy...well done" he said....

He like those...yes he like those....

I screamed...no no mentally screamed...

"Mr. Malhotra I really like those" he said while they both got up from their place....

"The cridit goes to her Mr" Advik said giving me a smile....

"That's good...so I should leave now...hope we will meet again" saying that he left from there....

Not getting control of happiness I hugged yuvaan while he hug me back.....

"Congratulations" he mumbled as we broke the hug....

"Congratulations everyone" Advik said and all those colleagues wish him too.....

Everyone already left from there and it was only me and Advik left....

Than he something which make me confused....

"Don't hug any boy.... you know.... Bhai will not like it....and yea congratulations" he than left from there....

After sometime

"Guys today I'll give you all a party...hope you all will join me"I said making everyone cheer

"We all are up" everyone said loudly

I was about to go from there when prisha called me...

"Kaha ja rhi ho"She asked

"Aree Advik sir ke pass..unhe party me invite karna hai"I said making everyone gasped

"Sir and party not possible "yuvaan said with a disbelief tone

"Let's see"I said and walk away...

I went to his cabin...

"Sir I have arranged a small party in restaurant... please join us"I said to him making him look at me

"Okay"he said with a smile

I smiled at him and went out...Should I invite Siddharth too...I want to celebrate my first success with him.. let's call...

"Hello"

"Ha Soumi bolo"

"They liked my design and gave us the contact"