15. Game

Soumi's pov:

Soumi's pov:

After eating the breakfast in Neha's house...we all were sitting on the couch while bua was coocking....

Bua needs some rest.....

I was busy patting sudo who was just sleeping in my lap....

My baby....but I have to leave him soon...after sometime I will return to his house...I mentally frown but then Neha called me....

"Oyy...why are you looking at your son while frowning" she asked and now everyone looked at me....

"Nothing" I mumbled and again started to do my previous work....

"Let her be Neha di.... don't you think we should go somewhere" om said being excited....

"Where do you want to go" Neha asked looking at him....

"That I don't know" he said making them chuckle and I roll my eyes at him....

This boy.....

"I think we should play something" Neha suggest making the both man looked at her.....

"What kind of game" om asked

"How about truth and dare" she said while smiling at us.....

Uh... again that game....

"I'm ready" om said then he looked at Advik who just nodded...and then at Sid who just like at me....

Why is he looking at me....

"Will you" he mumbled making me nod....

Then he also nodded

"Aww" she looked at me while I just gave her a glance....

"So let's go to my room" we all her up and went to her room....

I was about to get up but than I remember my boy who was sleeping peacefully woke up....

Oh my... sorry baby boy.....

Then he get up from my lap and we went to her room.....

"So here is the bottle" Neha said and kept the bottle on the middle

In my one side it was sid and Advik and then Neha and beside her Om... while my baby was just playing with his ball....

"So first me...I will turn it" om Said and the bottle move to Siddharth and me......

"Yesssss...come on jiju ask anything you want to know from di" om said making me irritated...

"Did I said I will choose truth.... it's dare my dear" I said smirking at him...

"It's more than perfect... come on bro-in-law ask for a kiss" Neha said making both of us shocked....

This girl is gonna be dead soon I swear.....