1.Meet the characters

The sun ray which was coming out of the window was disturbing the girl who was sleeping peacefully on her bed

"Neha..woke up beta... it's already 10... look bunu (young sis) is here..woke up" her mother 's voice was all around the house....

hearing the voice she get up and went to bathroom for a shower...after sometime when she returns she saw a girl,sitting on the bed while using her phone... she come towards her and grab phone making her startle...

"yaaa...neha give me my phone back" saing that the girl try to snatch the phone but neha hide it behind her...

"why miss soumi... what is there on your phone huh... don't tell me you are having a boyfriend" she said while smirking at her.. making her irritate...

"can't you just stop this...you know i don't have any boyfriend...not like i want some...well whatever guess what happened" she said with excitement...

" my dearest bunu...i know we are soulmate but still i can't read your mind... bhagwan ne mujhe yoo sakti nahi di he...to kripya batay hame" neha said sarcastically making her rool her eyes...

"i just joined at A.M. Industry as the head interior designer...can you believe it omg I'm so excited " she said while jumping on the bed...

"really that's great...but hayy... don't jump on my bed you idiot " saing that she ab her hand and made her sit down...

"does aunty and uncle know about this " soumi nodded while smiling brightly...

"okk..now i need to go...i have to go to the shopping mall and you go with me... today is Sunday and i am not hearing anything from you...so get ready mam... I'm going to drive today" she said while winking at her.... before neha could say anything she left from there...

"heyy.. bhagwan...is larkika kya karu" saying that she went to get ready...

______________________________________

"i need that file within few minutes mr. Agarwal...and i mean it" saying that he cut the call and threw the phone on his bed...

He was so irritate since the morning and this useless people were just adding ghee in the fire...

"seems like Siddharth Malhotra has a chichira morning huh" he turned around to look at the owner of the voice and saw his younger brother standing in the front of the door with his hand on his pocket...than he came in and sit on the bed...

"wahhh..wahhh..for what do i deserve this welcome sir...kis baat ki khushi se apko apki bare bhai ki yad aayi Mr. Advik" sid said while raising his eyebrows at him...

"kya bhai...you are saying like i don't come to meet you" advik said making a sad face..and sid gave a eye roll...

"is not it true.... whatever... I heard that a girl joined in your company" sid said and take a sit beside him...