14. Hysterectomy ?

I am posting again because of my regular readers' continuous request, I can't upset them .

I am posting with zero interests from now onwards and really it doesn't matters to the SILENT READERS as they are the worst peoples.

I give up on you all.

No need to do upvotes and comments.

No targets from now on.

Uske baad Ahaan aur Ishqi dusre guest se milne mein lag jaate hai...aur unki baat nhi ho paati...next day vo log apne apartment mein chale jaate hai...uss din bhi Ahaan Ishqi se ek bhi baar vo aunties ki conversation ke baare baat nhi karta q ki vo ishqi ko aur pareshaan nhi krna chahta tha...use pata tha ki ishqi kaisi hai issliye vo kisiko koi justification nhi dena chahta tha...he very well knew that ishqi is best mother for his son and vo aage bhi kabhi koi bhedbhav nhi kregi...

Ahaan ne Ishqi se uss baare mein baat nhi ki toh usko aisa lagne lagta hai ki shayad Ahaan bhi vo aunties ki baat ko sach maanta hai varna vo jarur usse kuch to bolta...vo aur sochne lagti hai ki kya sachme jab uska khudka baccha hoga toh vo Vihaan par Dhyaan nhi De paayegi...use khud par doubt hone lagta hai aur toh aur ahaan ne bhi usse kuch nhi bola...yahi sab vo sochti rehti hai ki uske mann mein thoughts aate rehte hai ki q na vo apni kohk hi nikalva le...uss waqt use kuch samaj nhi aa raha hota aur use yahi sabse sahi rasta lagta hai...bina kisiko kuch bole vo ek hospital mein jakar Dr se baat bhi krleti hai...Dr use kafi samjhati hai ki yeh operation uske liye aage problem bhi khadi kar sakta hai but vo manti nhi hai...Ishqi next day ki surgery ki appointment leleti hai...

Next day vo chup chap hospital chali jaati hai hysterectomy ke liye...vaha jakar vo sabhi forms fill up krti hai aur phir hospital ke clothes pehen leti hai...OT mein Dr ne use anesthesia diya tha vo unconscious ho jaati hai...Dr operation start hi krne vale hote hai ki unhe ek nurse aakar bolti hai ki patient consent form par sign krna bhul gayi...

Consent form par patient ya uski family ki signature hona kafi zaroori tha q ki uske bina vo log surgery nhi krsakte...ishqi Idhar unconscious thi lekin form par sign bhi jaroori thi toh Dr ne nurse ko bolkar ishqi ke baki forms mangvaye aur unhe usme se ahaan ka no. Mila...Dr ne sidha phir Ahaan ko call kiya

A:Hello...

Dr: Hello, am I talking to Mr Ahaan Veer Malhotra...

A:yes...

Dr: Sir I am Dr XYZ from city hospital...

A:how can I help u mam...

Dr: actually aapki wife surgery ke liye aayi thi...

Ahaan shocked

A:surgery kaisi surgery...

Dr: aapko nhi pata ki vo hysterectomy ke liye aayi hai ...

A:Main kuch samja nhi...

Dr: Ji vo apni kohk nikalvane ke liye aayi thi...unhone saare forms bhar diye but consent form par unki sign reh gayi thi ...toh uski vaja se hum surgery continue nhi krpaaye...toh kya aap aakar sign kr sakte hai... Ahaan was just numb n shocked and he gave no reply...

Dr: Mr Malhotra are u there...

A: yaa...I m coming...

Ahaan jald se jald hospital pahuchta hai aur Dr ko surgery ke liye mana karta hai...

After 2 hrs, Ishqi was lying unconscious laying in hospital room...uski aankh khuli then first she was looking ceiling...usne Idhar udhar nazar ghumayi toh usne ahaan ko apne paas baithe hue paya...tears was Flowing from his eyes and he was continuously looking her...ishqi darr gyi use yaha dekhkar...

I: Ahaan...aap yaha...

Ahaan without saying anything he just hugged her tightly...after coming out of hug...

A: Kya krne jaa rahi thi tum...tumhe Andaza bhi hai ki tumhari zindagi khatre mein pad sakti thi...tumne bilkul nhi socha ki mera kya hoga...

To be continued...

Thank you Book_worm290112.

Full English Translation

After that, Ahaan and Ishqi get busy meeting other guests, and they don't get a chance to talk. The next day, they go back to their apartment. That day too, Ahaan doesn't bring up the topic of the aunties' conversation with Ishqi because he doesn't want to upset her further. He knows what kind of person Ishqi is, so he doesn't feel the need to justify anything to anyone. He knows that Ishqi is the best mother for their son, and she will never discriminate against Vihaan.

Since Ahaan doesn't talk to Ishqi about it, she starts to feel like maybe Ahaan also believes what those aunties said, otherwise he would have definitely said something to her. She starts to wonder if she will be able to give attention to Vihaan when they have their own child. She starts to doubt herself, especially because Ahaan hasn't said anything either. She keeps thinking whether she should just get rid of her womb. At that moment, she doesn't understand anything, and this seems like the right path to her. Without telling anyone, she goes to a hospital and talks to a doctor. The doctor tries to explain to her that this operation could cause further problems for her, but she doesn't agree. Ishqi takes an appointment for the surgery the next day.

The next day, she quietly goes to the hospital for the hysterectomy. There, she fills out all the forms and then changes into hospital clothes. As the doctors were about to start the operation, a nurse comes and tells them that Ishqi forgot to sign the patient consent form.

The patient or their family's signature on the consent form was essential because without it, the surgery couldn't proceed. Ishqi was unconscious, but her signature was required on the form, so the doctor asked the nurse to get Ishqi's other forms, and they found Ahaan's number there. The doctor immediately called Ahaan.

A: Hello...

Dr: Hello, am I talking to Mr. Ahaan Veer Malhotra...

A: Yes...

Dr: Sir, I am Dr. XYZ from City Hospital...

A: How can I help you, ma'am...

Dr: Actually, your wife came for surgery...

Ahaan shocked

A: What kind of surgery...

Dr: Don't you know that she came for a hysterectomy...

A: I don't understand...

Dr: Yes, she came to have her uterus removed... she filled out all the forms, but her signature was missing on the consent form... so we couldn't continue with the surgery... can you come and sign it...

Ahaan was just numb and shocked, and he gave no reply...

Dr: Mr. Malhotra, are you there...

A: Yes... I'm coming...

Ahaan rushes to the hospital and refuses to allow the surgery to proceed.

After 2 hours, Ishqi wakes up in the hospital room... her eyes open, and she first looks at the ceiling... then she looks around and finds Ahaan sitting beside her... tears are flowing from his eyes, and he's continuously looking at her... Ishqi gets scared seeing him there...

I: Ahaan... you're here...

Without saying anything, Ahaan just hugs her tightly... after breaking the hug...

A: What were you going to do? Do you realize that your life could have been in danger? You didn't even think about what would happen to me...

To be continued...