02

↪ Brother reveal

2 weeks ago || Tuesday

"You guys want to go to a what?"

[Name] asked her new friends, Kouki, the girl who interrupted the awkward atmosphere with her other new friend, Yuka, on the first day of prep school. As the memory of their first meeting resurfaced from the pits of memories in her brain, the two-toned haired girl reminder herself to be thankful for her savior as she was not good with those type of atmosphere. [Name]'s expression turning into a confused one with what her friend said.

"The Art gallery Koa-san is gonna hold in Shibuya! You know? That famous painter from Fukuoka!" Kouki exclaimed happily, recklessly shoving her stuff into her bag while squealing.

"Also the most awaited art gallery of his where he would share his collaborative works with other artists. Including yours." Yuka decided to butt in the antics of the shorter girl. A small smirk decorating their features.

The expression on [Name]'s face turned from confusion to one that is blank.

"Ah." was all she said. 'Right I forgot about that..'

"Eh? I've collaborated with him?" [Name] decided to answer, still maintaining her deadpanned expression.

"Bitch, stop faking right now." Yuka said, rolling their eyes a bit.

"Don't lie!! I saw your posts with him from before!" Kouki pouted, shaking the taller two-tone haired girl slightly.

....

"..Which one is it?" [Name] carefully asked.

"WHICH ONE?!" They exclaimed. Kouki's jaw practically dropping to the floor, a bit exaggerating but aight-, and Yuka blinking rapidly, mouth slightly open. Both of them frozen still processing the information they were given.

'Oh fuck. Right- they don't know-' [Name] thought, sweat dripping done the side of her face at her friends' expressions..

"..yeah? Unannounced meetings are plausible?" [Name] answered.

"You have a lot of story telling to tell missy. But anyways- Are you going to come with us?" Kouki managed to shake out of her trance and said, eyes slightly narrowing at [Name] as the taller just looked away from her gaze.

"When is it anyway?" Yuka asked with [Name] agreeing. Looking behind themself to the two girls that was walking behind them.

"I think it's going to be on Saturday. So I guess we still have time to like pack our stuff." Kouki informed them, as she was looking at her phone about the Art Gallery that is going to happen.

"I'll come with you, though I have to ask my guardians." Yuka said.

"Ah.. My brother has a game in Tokyo on Friday.. I'll go check out the gallery I guess." [Name] hesitantly said, she wasn't planning on going anywhere on the weekends after her brother's game as she has still a lot of things to do, like some more paintings that needs to be finished.