04

↪ "Ayo what 😨"

Present

Surprisingly right now I have nothing to do all day.

My commissions for the week was being done by the one and only Ajax Koa, I've finished my school works earlier in the afternoon, and there was no prep classes on the weekends, surprisingly enough.

It was almost eleven in the evening and I'm not sleepy. My friends might be busy and I don't want to bother them.. Meguru is at this football training program made by the JFU.

God knows what's happening to him at that program as he wasn't answering any of my messages.

Speaking of, is Yukimiya in the program as well? He was pretty good at it as far as I remember..

Also that dude what was his name again.. S.. yeah that dude with the spiked blonde hair that look likes it has split ends-*cough* I made as my muse for few hours because of Ajax's favor.

'He does look like he could be a good football player.. The attitude is not it though..'

As I was still contemplating if I should sleep or not, I heard a notification sound coming from my phone that was playing music, as I got pretty bored immediately if there wasn't any noise that was happening.

And so, I took my phone to answer who was spamming me a whole lot of times

OI WOMAN

MF

BITHC

U DER

IK U CAN SEE DIS

GIRL R U FR
IGNORING ME

R U STILL ALIVE

Speak of the devil and he's there

What do u want, Street Guy?