01

↪ "Picasso who? I only know [Name] [L- wait what's your last name again? "

1 month ago || Friday

"Paint a landscape for me."

Are the last words that [Name]'s arts instructor told her as she and her fellow artists left the room of their prep school, not before greeting their teacher goodbye.

As the girl was packing up her stuff, someone approached her wearing a maid outfit..?

"Hey! Are you [Name]-san?" They greeted and asked the girl with two hair colors. [Name] looked up from her stuff to the person who approached her, a brow raising slightly at the outfit they wore. 'That's a unique choice of clothes for painting' [Name] thought, before greeting her back.

"Heya! That's me~ how'd you know? I remember the instructor made us do work immediately. " [Name] asked the other person. 'How interesting.. they look like they're feminine.. but more on the masculine side..? A natural blonde?' [Name] thought curiously as they carefully eyed the other human being, trying to not make the other party uncomfortable with her stare.

"Ah Haha.. I know right? it's the first day and they're already asked us to do paintings and homework already~" They said. "Also.. I follow you on social media, you're pretty famous with the art club in my school." They continued.

"Ah.. Is that so? I'm not really that famous though.." [Name] said, slightly embarrassed and shocked.

"What do you mean 'you're not'?! You literally have over a hundred thousand!" They exclaimed a little loud for their preference. "Uhm- *cough* sorry about that."

Yes people, our pookie [Name] here is a famous artist. Though she doesn't really care about those and is just happy that her artworks are being appreciated. So being called famous is not on her bucket list. How did she become famous? She honestly don't know and might be a story for another time~

"It's quiet alright. Can I ask for your name? So I'd know what name to write when I sign an autograph for ya." [Name] teased, a small smile slithering its way on her face..

"You don't have to do that!! Also sorry for not introducing myself earlier. The names Ayukawa Ryuji, but please call me Yuka." They introduced themselves. "Can you please stop staring now.."

The girl flinched as she averted her gaze towards the others eyes, away from the stature of the other. "Ah.. sorry bad habit I got when I find something- or someone interesting. Sorry again." [Name] apologized whilst lifting her school bag and art equipment up after of packing.