03

↪ "Explode? Wha-"

2 weeks ago || Friday

"Are you kidding me?"

I said to Ajax on the phone. I'm currently sitting on some grass in a nearby park close to my apartment in Tokyo, waiting  for my friends to arrive.

"No, I'm not. Please, just this once, I'll even finish some of your coms for ya. Ye?"

"When you told me the collab piece you're going to showcase is about sports, the latest one. I didn't mean this latest."

"It is supposed to be that latest one. But I.. uhh" He stopped mid-sentence, seeming hesitant to say the next words.

"But you?"

"Might have.. forgotten it?"

"Are you kidding me? Again?  You do know that Fukuoka is far right?"

"This is why I want you to paint for me!"

"Why not ask Yuki to model for you again?"

"He's uhh modeling at some country right now. Please just do it! I'll for real do your coms for ya for a week. It's hard to just start painting when I'm helping in the venue ya know."

"You're hopeless. Fine. You better hold on to that."

"YAY I knew you won't say no to this handsome man."

"Blocking you."

"I'm kidding! But thank you, I will hold on to that. See you tomorrow, I gotta go now." Before I could bid him farewell he hang up.

"This motherf- *sigh* whatever. I guess I should start doing this tomorrow. Gotta go watch 'ru's game." I said to myself, slowly walking towards the school my brother is currently at.

As I arrived, the players from both schools were warming up. I got a notification from the arts club in my school. 'What do they need now?'  I thought as I saw the notification of them mentioning me.

"Fucking bitch." I said as I read through the messages on the notification screen, before answering them and messaging my friends from that club.

" I said as I read through the messages on the notification screen, before answering them and messaging my friends from that club