Chapter 3

"WHAT WAS THE THING THAT NEEDED MY ATTENTION SO BAD YOU HAD COME INTO MY CHAMBERS FOR!?" Rei shouted at the card soldiers he'd been in his pj's which was embarrassing The soldiers were shaking.

"I'm sorry I'm lashing out"  The soldier that was brave enough handed him a piece of paper with the royal seal on.

"Congratulations Rei you have been accepted at the Auradon prep you will be attending from next Monday" Alexander read aloud "What!?" The Soldiers trembled more.

"Fine, Fine, I'm just fine" Rei said pacing his room 

"You should attend it" said one my knight on a horse 

"Yea, what next? I play into his little game and he takes me back to that wretched island like he took everyone else?!" 

"Calm down" the knight said again "You are so lucky I don't get the other to off with your head"

"You love me to much" The knight said though he was wearing an armour over his face Rei could tel he was smirking 

"wanna bet on that?" "No thanks I'm happy how I am" "On Delusional land?" "We're getting of topic" "You're right what should I do?" "You could go there see how it is if you don't like just come back you still have your little magic right?" "You're right! I could even go there and steal the wand and bring back my innocent innocent people" "They've committed crimes" "INNOCENT until proven guilty" Rei said the knight was about to open his mouth to object "Proven guilty to me I'm their king not some king and queen in Auradon they need to learn their place and I want to rule my wonderland" 

No one had seen Rei more excited in years everyone just remembers him killing his mom then being taken away to the island and one day he mysteriously came back since then he hasn't been very sweet like he was before everyone assumed it had to do with what he'd suffered in the island.

Rei walked into the Auradon pathway thingy and smiled at the group of people there

"Am I late?" Rei asked a smile on his face "No you made it just in time" A teenage boy in a blue suit and crown said "Hi I'm ben" The teenager introduced himself "And I'm his girlfriend Audrey"  an annoying voice pulled him out of his daydream about the prince 

"I'm Rei the king of wonder land-" "And I'm Evie the evil queen's daughter which makes me a princess" Rei clenched his teeth not liking being cut of "The evil queen doesn't have any authorisation here and neither do you. Go on Rei" Weirdly Rei liked Audrey more than Evie 

"As I was saying Ben I'd love to have a chat with you in private-" "Hello students I'm headmistress you can me that, I'm the fairy god mother" "Like the fairy god mother? like bibidi bobidy boo?" an evil looking girl says "Yes that" 

"Cool can we back to me?" Rei said "Of course what did you want to talk about" "I remember saying the words private Ben" "...Ok" Ben nods and I lead him to where the statue is 

"Listen I need you to know why I'm here"

"Because it's awesome?"

"You wish wonderland is better we only have school one day a year"

"Nice"

"Yea well too bad my people were taken away!"

"Listen I can't"

"No you listen who gives your parents the right to enter my land and steal my people just because my mom didn't care doesn't mean I don't" 

"They were a danger" Ben explains calmly

"That's not upto you how would you feel if someone here stole something and me: A prince of another land arrested them for it"

"I would not feel great" Ben admitted

"Exactly one future king to another let my people out of that hell hole my people do not deserve it- I did not deserve it I was a child! So Ben if by the end of your coronation my people are not freed you will suffer because I will declare war and just know I'm my mother's son. One command and it'll be off with their heads"

"You're very bold and tramatised"

"My trauma is because of your incompetent parents sending their troubles away because they didn't want to deal with it cowardly"

"Watch your mouth!"

"I'm sorry I'm lashing out"

"It's ok I get it you're scared" Ben moved closer taking the shorter boy into his embrace and hugging him surprisingly Rei hugged back.

"This doesn't mean I still don't want my people back"

Ben chuckled "we'll see about that"

"You better" Rei said a a soft smile

"Let's go mingle with the others yea?"

"Sure but if another person cut's me off it'll be off with their head"

"off with their head" Ben said at the same time as Rei 

Ben smirked Rei blushed

"Yes"

son of red|| ben beast x male ocOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara