Chapter 14 ~The Blues~

Its so bad that nobody wanted the blue couples part except for @Kathrock since she mentioned that she wanted the Reds OR the Blues so this is for her. So this is for the blue couple of PPGZ.
%_%_%_%%%%%%_______%_%_%_%_%_%

Eiji's POV.

I woke up, finding myself in the midst of nowhere. I look at myself and saw Kanami sleeping soundly. I smile. She is so cute when she is sleeping. Yes, i love Kanami a.k.a Bubbles. I don't think she will like me, she already has Takaaki. I carefully and quietly lay her down on the smooth grass while i went to get some food in the forest...

Kanami's POV.

I heard birds chirping as i woke up. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Where's Eiji? I stood up and look around. It seems im in a forest. I sat down on the grass and kept quiet. The grass is so smooth. I giggle. Eiji must have gone and pick up some food. I change to Bubbles and took out my bubble wand. I wave it here and there, looking at all the bubbles surrounding me. I smile. I felt something watching me. I turn around and saw a pair of red eyes. I frown and took my bubble wand, ready to fight. The pair of red eyes soon became a bunny as it came towards me. I blink twice. I started giggling. I mistook a bunny for a person, how bad of me. It kinda reminds me of Kaname a.k.a Bunny. As i was playing with it, I suddenly notice how huge the bunny was. How did it get so big? Wasn't it suppose to be small? I rub my eyes and saw that the bunny was as huge as a giant. I stood up and widen my eyes. What the heck is this?! Suddenly, its hands grabbed me and raised me up, choking me. I tried to breathe as i wiggle here and there, trying to get out of its grip, when it crushed me hard up, i screamed and slowly fainted...

Eiji's POV.

While i was walking back, i heard a scream. Shit!! Its Kanami's voice! I quickly ran to the spot and saw Kanami in the huge rabbit's hand. I changed into Boomer and sended lightnings to him. Kanami slipped off his hand and fell. I quickly caught her and ran away while a flash of white light blinded me..m

Unknown's POV.

I grin, its going according as plan...