Chapter 12 ~The Greens~

Takuya's POV.

I woke up yawning while hearing birds chirping. I look beside me and saw that Karuya's head is on top of my shoulder. I blushed while looking away. I carefully stood up and carried the blacket off me. Looks like Karuya made 2 blankets, one for me and 1 for her.

I placed the blanket on her and realised something that made me blush. She ripped off her skirt! Her legs are just so ... revealing! *Nosebleed* oh shit damn it! God, not now! I quickly ran to a nearby lake and splashed water on me. Then i begin the first aid nosebleed protection, what they say in school...

*Timeskip*

After getting rid of the nosebleed, i walk back to the spot and saw that Karuya in some kind of coat and cooking. I smirked. I slowly walk towards her and say "BOO!!"

Karuya's POV.

"BOO!!"

I screamed. I heard laughing behind me and saw Takuya. I exploded. I shout at him "Don't scare me like that!"

"Ok ok! Im sorry" he said as he laughed.

Suddenly, a dagger shot out and almost killed as the dagger was 0.5 cm shot beside me. I widen my eyes and slowly fell to the ground...

Takuya's POV

I widen my eyes at the sight of Karuya falling to the ground. I quickly carry Karuya bridal style and ran into the forest as a flash of light blinded me...

Unknown's POV.

I sighed. When is this plan ending? Im tired of watching already...