Brick's and Blossom's past

This is Brick and Blossom past! I will be posting Boomer and Bubbles past!

/)/)/)/)/)/))/)/)/)/)/))/)/)*)/)//)/)/))/)/)/)/

Brick's past....

I was standing in a cake shop, having no money on me since i ran away from home. I was only 6 years old back then.I walked around the shop, being hungry.

I then saw a girl with pretty orange hair tied up into a ponytail, her hair was tied till her bottom, wearing a pink and red ruffle dress that was until her knees, she was also wearing red shoes.

She was smiling all the way when she saw me looking at her. I looked away and went off.

Blossom's past...

I actually ran away from home since i couldn't eat the chocolate cake. I brought some money with me when i ran out of the house. I bought a strawberry shortcake in my favourite cake shop and sat on one empty chair.

I was smiling so much that when i was going to eat my third scoop, i saw a boy with light orange hair that was kept under his cap and was until his waist, wearing a red jacket with a white singlet, he was also wearing red jeans too.

When he saw me looking at him, he look away and went out of the shop. I quickly ate my strawberry shortcake and went to the counter again to buy one white chocolate cake. After buying the cake, i ran to the boy.

Brick's past...

I was sitting under a tree,looking at some children playing with their parents.Why can't i have the same life as other people?

I was going to take a nap when i saw the same girl i saw at the cake shop. She was carrying a box, running. She stopped infront of me and said while panting "U-um...l-let....me um...catch my....breath....*panting*"

"What do you want,Pinky?" -I said with a smirk.

"Im not Pinky, by the way, are you hungry?" -She said

"N-no,why?"-I asked

"Don't lie, i can see that your hungry, i have a brain you know."-She said

"Ok, So what if im hungry?"-I said.

"Here!"-She gave me a box.

"What is this?"-I said in confusion.

"Open it up and see it!!"-She said happily.

I open the box and saw a white chocolate cake inside.

"T-this is for me?"-I asked,shock.

"Ya! You can eat it right now if you want! I have to go right now bye!" -She said and ran away.

I look at the cake again, how did she know my favourite cake was white chocate?

I took out the spoon and starts to eat it.

Come to think of it, i haven't get her name yet....