Three

"Allie?" I turned quickly, hiding the book of the head seraphim behind my back. "What are you doing here?" Sera asked. I took a deep breath. "Just... couldn't sleep. Roaming, I guess." I said. Sera nodded. "Head to bed soon, Allie. We need to have a talk tomorrow." she said. I nodded, and she walked away. 

I did exactly as she said. I went to bed, and when morning rolled around, I decided it was time I go back to hell. I flipped through every page in the book until I finally found the one that could take me back to hell, and that's exactly what I did, and the first place I went, was the Hazbin Hotel. 

I straightened my posture before loudly knocking on the door, louder than I meant. The door opened quickly and Vaggie fixed her eyes on me. 

"It's an angel!" she exclaimed before pointing her weapon at me. I showed my hands in surrender. Charlie came sprinting over quickly. "I'm on your side, I swear." I said. Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other before looking at me. "Don't let her in!" Husk yelled from a distance. He stared at me with distrust in his eyes. "I promise. I'm-" "Allie?" Everyone turned. 

Angel Dust made his way to me quickly, shoving past Vaggie and Charlie. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Angel." I said, hugging him back. "I thought you were dead, Allie." he said. "Trust me, Angel. I'd rather be dead right now than be an angel." I said. "Wow..." Angel said. "Wait, you know her?" Charlie asked. "Yes. This is Allie." Angel said. "I know who she is, I met her in heaven..." Charlie said. "Charlie, I believe in your cause. I know souls in hell can be redeemed." I said. "How do you know that?" Vaggie asked. "She was born here in hell." Angel answered before I had the chance. Charlie and Vaggie stared at me. Husk approached slowly.

"She was one of my best friends, but after one extermination a few years ago, I couldn't get ahold of her. I thought she was dead." Angel said. I nodded. "Adam killed me, and I rose to heaven. See, Charlie? Souls can be redeemed, no matter what they tell you; and Adam knows it. he just doesn't want to admit it. I'm on your side, and I'm here to help." I said. 

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other before clearing the threshold, inviting me in. 

I peered around the hotel slowly, taking in the sight of the project I've heard very little about. Angel walked slowly next to me. "I can't believe you're alive, Al. After all these years." Angel said. I looked up at him. 

"I see you've already met Charlie and Vaggie. The other one is Husk." he said. I nodded. "I know." I said. He looked at me, but refrained from asking any questions. "Well, you gotta meet the other three." he said, turning a corner, and I was now only a foot away from the most familiar person ever. He turned and peered at me, the exaggerated smile on his face not daring to drop. 

"Princess." he said softly. "Princess?" everyone asked in unison. I stepped forward. "Hi dad." I said before wrapping my arms around him. I didn't expect him to hug me back, and he didn't, until he did. "I'm glad you're alive." he said before quickly letting go and patting me on my head. 

"Wait, you're the radio princess? The actual radio princess? As in Alastor's daughter?" Angel asked. "I thought that was a myth." Charlie said. "I didn't even know anyone ever said anything about him having  a daughter." Vaggie said. "Yes, yes, it's true. This is my own child, in the flesh." my father said through his filtered voice and off-putting smile. "Now, now, smile, darling, you know the motto." he said. I smiled softly. Angel took my hand and pulled me away. 

"Allie, how come you never told me you were the radio princess?" he asked. I shrugged. "Has he ever mentioned me?" I asked. Angel glanced at my father. "Exactly. No one even knew if I truly existed or if I was some random rumor someone decided to throw around one day." I said. He gestured his head back toward the group. "Come on. Come meet the other hazbins." he said.