𝔙𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔶

Friday night rolled around and the girls were getting ready inside of Sol and Yvette's room. Leslie was also there to help them.

    "So, Sol, you found a dress yet?" Hayley asked, straightening her hair. She had natural curly hair, but hated it so she always have her hair straightened.

    "Yeah, did you?" Leslie asked from the bathroom, grabbing mousse.

    Sol groaned and fell back onto her bed. "I hate dresses. I have two or three there, my aunt Mackenzie packed them for me. She said I needed them for 'just in case'." She pointed to her closed closet doors. "You could find them in there." Leslie gave Hayley the mousse before opening up the closet doors and rummaging through them.

    She emerged from it, three dresses in her hand. "Found them." She turned and smiled. "We have a navy one, a maroon one, and a black one." She laid out the dresses onto Sol's bed when she says their name.

    The navy one was tight with crystals on the torso. It would have fallen mid-to-low thigh. The sleeves were long and neckline dropped down, perhaps a bit too far Sol would argue.

    The maroon one was an off the shoulder and snatched at the waist. It fell to mid thigh and was made of some soft material Sol didn't know the name of.

    And lastly, the black one was knee length and short sleeved, with a golden circle-belt thing at the waist. Sol would've liked it, if it didn't have a million layers to the skirt.

    "Which one do you like, Sol?" Leslie asked her.

    "You choose." Sol put her arm over her eyes. "No soy bueno con esas cosas." (I'm not good with those things)

    Leslie signed and studied the dresses. Sol looked over and sees Hayley doing the hair of Yvette. She was brushing it out and spraying it with water. "Okay this one." Leslie made up her mind and put two dresses back. Sol looked over and saw that the maroon dress was left.

    "That one?" Sol asked, getting onto her elbows.

    "Yep." Leslie nodded. "Black one was too bland and the navy was to out there with the crystals. So the maroon was left, and I really like the texture of it." She took the dress off of the hanger. "Here go out it on."

    Sol grabbed it and headed to the bathroom. After she put it on, she walked out with her hands on her hips. "Is this much of my legs supposed to be showing?"

    The three girls looked to her and gave her compliments, except Yvette. She was still giving the silent treatment, even though her face showed she wanted to compliment Sol.

    "Okay, now we need shoes." Leslie went back into Sol's closet and Sol went to her bed. She looked at Hayley doing Yvette's hair. Hayley put mousse onto her waves and grabbed a section at the top right side before doing a simple braid down.

    She was adding small flower clips into the braid and the colors matched Yvette's dress. Her dress was knee length and had a layered skirt. It was pale pink with lace and short sleeves. The flower clips were white.

    Leslie appeared out of the closet. "Seriously? Not one pair of high heels?"

    "I have red converse." Sol said. "I could wear those with the dress." Leslie instantly shook her head before going into Yvette's closet for the shoes. She instantly came back out holding a pair of gold heels.

    "Here, what size are you?" Hayley asked Sol, looking inside the heel.

    "Six and a half."

    "Okay good. You both have the same size." She passed Sol the heels. "Put them on and walk around the room."