Ezekiel Soriano's Ideas

Start from the beginning

A: At the place itself

Q: What would the payment methods be for everything at the ticket office and concession stand?

A: That their paid or their inside too have fun now?

Q: Would there be gift cards?

A: Yes.

Q: What would they be eligible for?

A: Something comfortable now.

Q: Would discounts be offered?

A: Yes.

Q: What would the discounts be?

A: In case some are not satisfied so be specific what the needs of it here.

Q: Would there be hearing-impaired devices for the deaf?

A: Yes.

Q: Would something be done to accommodate the blind? If so, what?

A: Guide them now.

Q: Would something be done to accommodate the people that are both deaf and blind? If so, what?

A: They need supervision guidance so that their not left invulnerable here.

Q: Should attendants be advised to report any honest dissatisfaction with the temperature, projection, and/or audio to the staff? (They better not be trolls.)

A: Yes.

Q: Should people be prohibited from spoiling movies for others?

A: Maybe.

Q: Why or why not?

A: You decide now.

Concessions

Q: What types of popcorn would be served and why? (Elaborate on the types unless there are too many to count.)

A: What flavor is the best for them

Q: What brands and types of candies would be served and why? (Elaborate on the types and brands unless there are too many to count.)

A: SOmething that is sweet and claming so that the blood sugar doesn't pump much now.

Q: What corporation(s) of beverages would this hypothetical cinema be serving the products of (Elaborate on the types and brands when answering the next question unless there are too many to count.)

A: PepsiCo.

Q: For what reason?

A: Since it popular.

Q: Would Icee drinks be served? If so, why? And what flavors?

A: Cubes

Q: Would the place be serving alcoholic beverages at all? Why or why not?

A: For only adults or who are having a id validated now.

Q: What corporation(s) of alcoholic beverages would this hypothetical cinema be serving the products of if they chose to? (Elaborate on the types and brands when answering the next question unless there are too many to count.)

A: Molson Coors

Q: For what reason?

A: Don't know don't ask me i just pick i now.

Q: What other foods, if any, would be served? (Elaborate on the types, brands, and flavors of each on the next question.)

A: Hot dogs, Corn dogs, Ice cream, Burgers, Sandwiches, French Fries, Pizza, Nachos, Fruit Snacks, Frito-Lay Snacks, Chicken Tenders, Chicken Nuggets, Tater-Tots, Cereals, Tex-Mex/Mexican(elaborate)

Q: For what reason(s)? And what flavors of each?

A: Since they are good for them now.

Q: Would condiments be included? If so, which ones?

A: Burgers and other brand should work now.

Identity:

Q: What would the company be known as and why?

A: Your title and how it should be display now.

Q: What would be the varying brands if there are any formed and/or acquired and why?

A: Whatever the circumstance that met here.

Q: What would the logo (for the main brand and the subbrands/divisions) even be like?

A: Something catchy and entertaining now.

Q: Would there be other locations to establish multiplexes of this company?

A: Yes.

Q: Why or why not?

A: Yes so that its known too popular now.

Q: What would be other locations to establish multiplexes owned by this company, if any, and why?

A: Somewhere near and use ad revenue too display it now.

Q: How many buildings would be in each location?

A: Depends what it can tae now.

Q: What would be the occupied space for each of them?

A: Be my guess now.

Q: How many screens would each location in a single city/town that more than one are located be built with? (There is variance, even among the Regal-owned theaters in Fresno.)

A: Depends now.

Q: Would it align with National CineMedia for Noovie preshows?

A: Yes.

Q: Why or why not?

A: I just choose it.

Q: Would it adopt the NCM cell phone policy trailer that was scored by Danny Elfman(with Steve Bartek assumed to be the likely arranger)?

A: Maybe

Q: Why or why not?

A: Rules are still need too be follow bit now.

Q: Would it have its own logo above the reminder texts, or would it be the "Enjoy the show!" variant?

A: "Enjoy the show!" variant

Q: For what reason?

A: For entertainment like i said now.

Q: What would the bottom text read?

A: Variance between the two.

Q: Would the text, "Your feature presentation will begin momentarily." be included?

A: Maybe

Q: Who would be the sponsor(s) and why?

A: Yes since everyoe needs too beinform how good it is here.

Q: Looking at the linked AVID page, what would the announcer be saying?

A: SOmethign catchy or signature abit now.

Q: Would there be a 3D version like Regal, Cinemark, AMC, and others did?

A: Maybe

Q: Why or why not?

A: Cause like i said depends if they want too or not don't ask me.

Must've been complex thinking for him.