One of My Ideas So Far

I'm thinking of a chain of various screens. For some, I'm thinking of 6. For others, 8. 12 for some others, and 16 for a few others. There might be a variance regarding the number of screens per building. I don't know about utilizing prime numbers as the number of auditoriums for any of my hypothetical multiplexes, and I'm thinking of an easily divisible number of sections, especially for an even and balanced amount per section, like the two theaters of Visalia. Dunno about the original Edwards Cinemas 21 in Fresno. Maybe there were 10 on one side and eleven on the other.

I'm thinking of this chain, whatever its name should be, originating in California while establishing a presence throughout western Arizona(Might be new ones in Phoenix and/or Tucson. Dunno about Flagstaff.), southwestern Oregon(or the entire state), and Hawai'i. One of the methods could be buying out chains like Coming Attractions Theaters and Ultrastar Cinemas, or whatever chains in these places might be failing.

Some deals would need to be made, and does Regal think they should be the only ones showing ScreenX experiences? Maybe my theater could do the same, while also, without copying Regal or Cinemark, standing out from them and everyone else with their own special experiences for moviegoers. I could imagine the base company logo with its three subbrands under it for the cell phone policy trailer if it were to align with NCM for the Noovie pre-show. On the topic of that trailer, the AudioVisual Identity Database article for it claims that the score for the cell phone policy trailer I'm referring to was written by Danny Elfman. Yet, there is a lack of evidence to prove it, as well as if Steve Bartek was involved with the arrangements for the score. And IDK about sound system certification.

I'm also thinking of this theater, whether or not it's NCM-aligned, maybe negotiating deals with Flashback Cinema for old-school films, especially with a modern and improved experience than the first time they were released. And as part of policies, I might advise reports of dissatisfaction with temperature, projection, and/or sound to the staff, and prohibit spoilers to avoid loss of customers.

For refreshments, I'm thinking popcorn that's either plain, buttered, or coated with peanut butter or almond butter, PepsiCo soft drinks, Frito-Lay snacks, various candies alongside Quaker's Chewy Granola Bars, ICEE beverages, nachos, sandwiches, french fries, condiments to go with them, and Gatorade and Tropicana. I'm also going for fruit snacks by Betty Crocker(like Fruit Gushers) and Welch's. Maybe breakfast cereals by General Mills, as well as milkshakes. Maybe custom Snackeez cups to contain them with one hand while using the other to grasp their bag or bucket of popcorn. And maybe there could be special markings on the buckets and/or cups regarding the items and flavors.

Perhaps there could be mini pizzas with custom toppings based on the customer's choice. And for combos, I'm thinking the price should be the addition of the prices of the individual items, divided by the total number of items. 

Also, looking at articles about National CineMedia(NCM) on the web, I heard that they recently filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on April 11, 2023. Perhaps, like Regal establishing their own version of it known as Regal CineMedia, this chain could do the same as well.