FELT CHARGES

And then...

My eyes met a pair of  oddly captivating hazelnut-colored eyes, those eyes were straight looking into mine, The experience was intimidating, and the feeling was different, I felt a butterfly in my stomach, and immediately broke the eye contact. (YEAH I AM FATTU (coward))

I could see a lean and tall guy fully adorned in a black suit with neat side-parted hair, I was trying to look for those eyes without making it quite obvious for him to notice, I could not see his face because of so many people .

(MY MUMMY EVEN CALLED THE MILKMAN, YES YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS AN INDIAN WEDDING )

but still, those eyes remained in my head throughout the day

After the ribbon cutting My cheeks were on fire, I had never experienced something like that, My face was red, and I was feeling those charges for the first time! whatever it was hot.

(I AM HOT MYSELF AND SELF OBSESSED TOO LOL)

I tried to distract myself but no every thought was roaming around those hazelnut-colored shiny eyes

I couldn't resist myself so I decided to look for the guy in the black suit but then suddenly I realized my pact with myself not to give attention to these American kids (AM A DETERMINED INDIAN WOMEN XP)

I was getting down the stairs but being classic me I could not even do a single work without getting myself into trouble, I tripped over the stairs and there was a hand holding mine to save me from falling Any guesses who was the guy? ;)

The guy was? guy was?

Author's note:-  I know the chapter was short , but due to exams I could manage this only, I hope you like it do tell in comments , also maybe am gonna take a break ,I'll inform you guys, thankyou so much for support

Guess it and I'll meet you in next part

Yah that was it for today guys thank you for reading also things are gonna get interesting , So stay tuned and UNTIL

LOVE LOVE 💖

People who read it till now thankyou  somuch