Uzumaki boy (pt4)

À/N: ❗️trigger warning, if the earlier chapter didn't already scream MATURE AND TABOOS themes, then this chapter will touch 🍋! You've been warned

—————————————————————————

Its been 3 weeks since I last had to use a pad. Gotta remember to buy some more on my way back tonight.

Naruto thought to himself, walking toward ichiraku ramens for his daily meal!

« So Naruto. You never told us where did you disappeared to back at the bathhouse »

« Told you sakura-chan! Eros-senin needed my help with something, you know »

« Yeah i bet you guy went peeking in the girls changing room! Pervert! »

As the two keep arguing, the rest of the team 7 fallow behind in silence.

Sasuke coulnt help but notice a change in Naruto but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. And what about that question the other day? He was in the middle of puberty too but surely Naruto isint dumb enough to believe a 'boner' meant a 'bone' can grow in your dick? Right?

Finally arriving at the stand, the team sat down at their usual place. Ordering their usual meal and talking about the same usual subject.

'Boring' they all thought at once.

Paying for their meal and saying their goodbye to teuchi, the store owner, the team walk their way toward the hokage tower. Hopefully they'll get a decent mission this time. Their hope seam to have been heard by who ever god controlled this universe (me eh) gave them an escort mission!

Apparently some marchant from sanagure where travelling toward konagure. Cargo filled not only by ressource but also gold and so, protection was required.

« A few shinobi from the village hidden in the sand will escort them to the frontier. Your mission is to welcome the travellers and escort them back here without any lost of property, injuries or damages to anyone. Go it? » the third asked. Handing the paper to Kakashi.

« Aye sir! » the rest of the team replied.

« Good. Then go pack and leave before the end of this hour, it's better to get there early then late to pick them up. Dismissed »

And so, team 7 left the tour, parting way to prepare their stuff.

'Well! Hopefully it won't take too long and I'll be back before my next bleed'

The blond packed up is bag, only getting his pj and ninja tools, not expecting how long the travel going to be. A few cup of miso and pork ramens and he was good to go!

Trowing the bag on his shoulder, he heard a flash snap, turning around he saw nothing toward the window where the sound was from. Should close the curtain? Nah better let the sun in while I'm gone. Naruto burst out the door, locking it behind him before jumping roof to roof toward the village entrance.

To his suprise, it appears team 8, with kiba, hinata and the... what's his name again? They were talking to Kakashi. Jumping down, Naruto came running towards them, yelling his greeting while waving in arms in energetic motion. Kiba replying with the same energy and loudness.

« Greeting to you too Naruto! Kurenai and her team just has been asked to join us in this mission » said Kakashi. The blond nodded, walking toward his team to greet the beautiful Sakura just to be push away in hinata arm- who just passed out after asking if Naruto was okay. Man- now that I know about girl problem- hinata must be bleeding a loooooot to keep passing out like that.

Uzumaki Baby (sasuNaru) a Naruto fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें