Extra - Honeymoon 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Aomine..." I moaned his name softly.

"Say my name." He growled as his hands traversed my skin, there was a sense of belonging in his voice, like he wanted the world to know I was his and his only.

My body trembled from his words as I whispered his name into his ear over and over. The hickeys he left weren't necessarily in plain sight but they weren't concealed either, he knew what he was doing.

I felt Aomine's growing member twitch against my heat as his hips bucked into mine.
"We can't do it here..."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

Aomine laughed softly and lifted me up out of the water, the cold air made my nipples harden once more as he walked us back into the cabin. "Aomine!" I held onto his strong neck with my arms as he carefully laid me onto the bed.

He licked his lips. "You're so goddamn beautiful it's not even fair." He said as he positioned himself on top of me.

I blushed and turned my head away, attempting to hide within the sheets, his hand clasped onto my jaw and forced me to look back at him.

"I want you to look at me when we do this." He said seriously.

My breath hitched and I took a big gulp, but I nodded slowly. He left a kiss in my lips before traveling down to my chest, then my stomach, then my most sensitive area, he breathed hot air onto my womanhood and then flicked it softly with his tongue, his gaze never leaving my eyes. My head fell back in pleasure as his arms wrapped around my thighs and clasped with my fingers. He continued licking my slit as a growing tension entered my body, a need for release. My heart pounded wildly within my chest, threatened to explode. The muscles in my stomach tensed periodically as I came closer to release, the satisfaction in Aomine's eyes nearly sent me into a spiral of ecstasy. My legs began to shake with weakness as Aomine's strong hand put pressure on my lower stomach, making me hazy. I whimpered and gasped for air as my back arched. My body felt uncomfortably hot, like I was on fire and the only one who could cool me down was him, I sucked in a sharp breath as Aomine's tongue seemed to connect with my most inner desires. My body began to shake, his hot mouth was unrelenting on my sex as he stared up at me like a dog begging for praise. His thumb drew circles on my inner thigh as I felt my climax coming.

I let out an uncontrolled string of moans as my hips bucked into his mouth, my orgasm crashed into my body in a wave of pleasure, I writhed underneath him as he rode me through the intense climax, his tongue began to slow slightly until he pulled away, a slick clear liquid dripped from his mouth as he licked his lips and savored the flavor. My sex throbbed and pulsed as if it had developed its own heartbeat, the pleasure was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"You taste so good." He said as he slipped his finger through my slit, I yelped and bit my lip, the clear liquid followed his finger as he cleaned it off. "I'll make you feel so good."

He kissed my lips intensely as his fingers traveled to my opening, using my release as lubricate he slid his middle finger in. I moaned in pleasure and clawed at his back, he held my head in place and continued kissing me, his tongue begging for entrance as I opened my mouth. His finger moved expertly inside of me, hitting all the right spots. Being as tall as he was with such big hands, even just one was enough to make me see stars. He inserted another finger, I inhaled sharply. I was so horny that he slid through me with ease, I bucked my hips impatiently as he chuckled.

"You want me so bad." He smirked.

"Shut up and fuck me." I turned to lay on my elbows and knees, exposing my backside to Aomine.

He blushed harshly and smiled. "You asked for it."

He positioned his throbbing erection at my entrance and slowly entered, filling my emptiness with his large member.

I sighed softly.

"You feel so good." He grimaced, his abs flexed in response as he began to move in and out.

My hands grabbed the sheets beneath me as I moaned into the pillow. Aomine grabbed my arms and brought me up towards his body, his arms wrapped around my chest and stomach as from behind as he thrusted into me.

"I wanna hear your moans, so don't hide them."

The clapping sound of our bodies intertwining was addictive, my backside grew increasingly red. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, his member seemed to grow even bigger as his hands traversed my body. Both of us were on our knees as he fucked me from behind, one arm found a home on my sensitive breast while the other gently rubbed circles at my womanhood. Our passionate dance sped up as Aomine plunged deeper into me with more desperation than before, his face was lost in ecstasy as he moaned sweet nothings into my ear. He pushed my head back down on the bed and placed his hands on my lower back, forcing me to arch. His hand stayed there as his erection pumped into me, fast and hard. He grabbed my hair with one hand and used the other to keep my arm behind my back, the pain and pleasure was almost too much for me as my eyes began to roll back. His pace became sloppier and more rough as I felt my mind transcend to a state of nirvana, I felt myself near climax again as his member began to throb inside of me.

"Cum for me." He commanded.

He pumped into me one last time and let out a growl as his seed shot deep within me, I felt his member pulsing inside of me as my own climax followed. Both of our bodies were shaking uncontrollably, he fell on top of me as we gasped for air. I could feel his semen shifting inside of me as he kept his now flaccid member inside for another moment.

Slowly he removed it, white hot seed poured out of me and traveled down my inner thighs. My insides flexed as it squelched out, now feeling empty.

He gave me a look of satisfaction and brought my lips towards his in a kiss.
"Let's do this everyday from now on."

Well I did promise this over a year ago so I finally caved, I've been chatting with so many AI that everytime I tried to write a book it ended up too juicy so I used all that prowess on this extra LOL, Enjoy!