Plot Holes To Watch Out For: The Obvious Solution Is Ignored

Start from the beginning

This rule is not obeyed and there are things added to the girl's magic that is never said could be added like Stella's weird fairy dust Magic Rainbow spell. The show never says she could do that with the Fairydust powers. And Flora creating plants glowing in Fairydust that one could be useful instead of using it as a landing or cushioning platform using it as a beacon purposefully attracting branded dark spelled enemies into its fairydust light thus undoing the dark spell that way that would have been a way more epic scene for Flora than just having to catch Stella after one of Stella's many failed spell attempts.

Stella's use of her Fairydust is way too delayed both when she goes to rescue her Father from Cassandra she should have gone straight into Fairydust activation mode in front of the crowd as soon as she saw the mark on Radius' neck of Valtor's the same thing should have occurred with Sky but no in both instances they ignore the obvious solution and wait till almost the last final minutes of the episode it makes Stella and Flora look completely forgetful when we know Flora is the least likely besides Tecna to forget anything. In Stella's case it is reasonable because she has been forgettable before but with something like this when it comes to her powers this is not her right reaction it is the complete opposite of her from the last two arcs.

The only people to use the Fairy Dust Correctly as is intended and as a quick response to a problem, Aisha on herself and the mermaids in the episode with the saving the Andros world from the Omega Portal Dimension, Musa used the Fairydust she gained after saving Galatea to put out Darcy's dark fire spell and restore Galatea's wings right away. She used the power the right way.

Flora uses it correctly right as she gains Enchantix after saving Mielle.
So why don't all four of these fairies use it instantly to show Kjng Teredor he is wrong that there is hope standing right in front of his eyes. I mean at the near death of Andros' world how wild would it have been to see all the spell branded mermaids return to normal honestly that would have been such an epic team feat it would have given Andros way more guards against the Omega Dimension portal, Taboc's ship he was on wouldn't have been as destroyed as quickly as it was. But no the use of the Fairydust power an obvious solution adamantly announced keeps getting ignored throughout Season 3 as a whole.

The last two people to use Enchantix correctly were Tecna and Bloom. Tecna recognizing the Omega Dimension was damaged by Valtor's dark magic that also utilized the power of the Frost Ice Snakes of the Omega Dimension she activates her fairydust as soon as she earns her Enchantix powers to undo the damage that had been affecting The Omega Dimension from the Inside Out.

Bloom used it correctly when the others panicked and worried when they lost the water stars to Valtor when clearly oh he just used his dark brand spell again that was broken by fairydust before but nobody but Bloom thinks of using it on the Adagdor box which is also under the same spell the water stars were under and which Valtor stupidly put so close to the box's vicinity so that when Bloom activated her Fairydust she successful undoes both dark spells thanks to his ultimate stupidity of placing both in the same vicinity.

Of the Fairies who have the most opportunity to use the Fairydust correctly as intended by the rules as stated by Faragonda are Aisha, Bloom and Musa more than once at least in Musa and Aisha's case. Bloom's spells with her Fairydust have an exception to the rule that is explained by herself that Maya specifically taught her a Fairydust spell that would allow her to detect and reclaim the Dragonflame the Ancestral Witches forged Valtor. We never see this one on screen which is why Valtor in Season 8 is no longer a Dragonflame wizard period. And that is why they never use the word dragonfire in Season 8 to describe his powers because he no longer has them thanks to Bloom herself.
Pyrix_Fairy I'm also going to give Electra the inability to shrink at first in Enchantix form like Bloom because at the Red Door her obsession with winning is a dark side to her character and I actually do believe Bloom's pridefulness.

Everybody complains about Nick's version of the show being so inconsistent with too many plot holes such as Season 4 leaving out a bunch of stuff well here it is to you personally from someone who actually gave Winx Club tv show an excellent non bias review highlighting both the pros and cons of two different versions.

Nick writers and producers admit that both their tv specials of Winx and Season 4 were entirely heavily rushed to make headway for Season 5 releasing air date. So I'm saying here that all of Season 4 plot holes are stories meant to be told and built upon later. Nick wasn't ready to tell them but Rainbow is already working to fill on in one of them in the Winx Club Reboot the Wizards of the Black Circle that remain will be returning to the screen. We know Ogron, Anagan and Gantlos weren't exactly killed and Gantlos doesn't exactly react to the cold as normal people might he'd be weaker on a hot planet after all his eyes couldn't stand Stella's sunlight powers when Stella flashed him with them.

SilverOpaline7 if you want you can have fun watching these episodes and seeing the inconsistent moments in the majority favorite of the Winx Club Seasons. This plot hole is what irks me the most about Season 3 which is why I cannot make it my favorite Season because this inconsistency is so hard to ignore on a day by day basis watching it. This mistake has always stuck out to me and I haven't been able to enjoy the Season since the first time watching it. This problem is worse than Nick's versions of inconsistencies and plots holes altogether so it is a less worthy season than Season 4 of Nick's plot holes could be pushed off to the side and be claimed as untold. These original show problems stick out look like sore thumbs in the midst of the action, making some of very own very our beloved characters look forgetful and very stupid which they aren't, precious Skylights.
Bl4ckmag1c SamanthaKSSimpson Rucabear
Normaniforever4 Mermaid-Winx123

Pyrix_Fairy