Turning my attention away was a creek coming from a large door. I looked behind me to see two tall men, Salvatore, and Ace. I immediately turned around because I was dreading this moment. It had been around 45 minutes since our whole altercation. And I damn sure did not want that happening again. Salvatore came beside me in the other stool. I flinched at his sudden movement. I made sure that I didn't make eye contact. His hand soon fell on mine. I immediately looked over.

"Calm piccolo, calm down." He said. But like I said you never know who you can trust. I assume Ace was still standing somewhere behind me but I didn't know exactly. I didn't want to know where he was at, I didn't even want to see his face. He scared me like no one before, and I usually am not scared easily. It's like he could just do whatever whenever, like he has power over everything. My attention was soon brought back to life when Casey begins speaking. Salvatore removed his hand off of mine.

"Ok, princesses, dinner is done. Go sit at the table." Casey said. I walked over to the large black table like everything in this house is and sat down. The one thing that was surprised me was when Ace sat down next to me. I flinched immediately when I looked over. Salvatore happened to carry Gracie. Gracie sat next to me and Salvatore sat next to her, next to Salvatore was Casey. But she passed out the food first. Armando, Carlo, and Alessandro were nowhere to be found. That might be for the best anyway. Casey soon passed out the food and we began to eat. I was very hungry, I hadn't eaten in days. It was like I was in Heaven until Ace interrupted me.

"Why?"

"Wh-at do y-ou mean why?," I said, shivering.

"Why are you so jumpy? Why do you always shiver when I speak, why do you stutter, why are you so scared, and why the hell are there bruises all over you?"
I immediately tensed up at his words. I totally forgot what he had seen. I thought that was the least of my problems, but I was wrong. I went quiet and continued eating. I soon felt a deadly glare staring down at me. I tried to ignore it, but that didn't last long. "Answer me now." I was going to start stuttering it out, the answer that was, until the front door was busted open. The next thing I know I heard gunshots. Gunshots.

I heard men screaming and multiple gunshots. What I hadn't noticed was that Salvatore grabbed Gracie and Casey and began going down a long hall. Ace stood up, surprised, and drew a gun from his waistband.

"Get the fuck down." He said as he faced the door. I immediately obeyed and went under the table. More gunshots were heard and more screaming. S***, Gracie, I swear to God if something happens to her.....

Boom. My ear started ringing. That gunshot was close. I stood up and looked around. I looked up to see Ace covered in crimson red. I looked at the floor and there were about 8 men dead. Ace turned around and looked at me. That's when I heard another gunshot. Ace was shot. He grabbed his chest in pain and then turned around and shot the man who shot him. He soon fell to the ground.

"Ace, Ace are you okay?" I said as I slowly crawled out from under the table.

"What the fuck do you think?" He replied. I ignored his rudeness and walked over to him. He was sitting against a wall, clenching his chest.

"Wh-at what do I do?" I ask him. 

"Take off one of their shirts and bring it over here," He said.  

"You want me to touch a dead person?" I said looking at him stupid. 

"Do you want to be a dead person?" He said tilting his head and raising his eyebrow.

"Why the fuck are you always so rude?" I say mumbling as I roll my eyes and walk over to the dead person. Oh God. OH fuck. Eww. Eww. AH SHIT, I'M TOUCHING A DEAD PERSON. These were my thoughts as I peeled a now red shirt off of a man Ace shot. I hurried and grabbed it and ran back over to Ace with a disgusted look. 

"Your a pussy, put the shirt on the wound and push really hard." He instructed.

"Asshole." I said as I pushed as hard as I could. He sat there emotionlessly as if it didn't hurt. What the hell?

"Go in the cabinet by the sink and grab the bandages." I did as he said. I ran back over to him after I grabbed the stuff. 

"Now  the knife in my left pocket and cut my shirt. Then wrap my chest." I did as he said and he instructed me as we went a long. 5 minutes later I was about done, Salvatore came in through the hallway he left through.

"Great fucking timing bro," Ace said as I helped him up. "Fuck, don't get shot because it hurts."

"Holy fuck Ace are you okay? Is the bullet out?" Salvatore asked.

"Sure. No." Ace replied, he is very dull with his responses. 

"Lets get you to the med room and I will fix you up." He then turned to me, "You okay kiddo?" I swallow my fear and nod. "I'm gonna take you to the med room anyway, just to make sure."

I finally speak up, "Is Gracie okay?"

"Yes, she's with my dad, Armando, Carlo, and Casey." 

"Okay." I say as we head to the med room.

What the fuck just happened?