"I'm just used to doing everything on my own. I'll do my best with updating you and having you around."

"Mommy- mommy!" Major ran in their room and hopped on the bed as Ghost chased him. "Aye what is y'all doing?" Saint asked

"Ghost keeps trying to bite me!" He pointed at Ghost who was growling at him. "Chill out foo." Saint got up then Ghost sat down and looked at him before whining.

"Major leave the dog alone and you know better than to be tryna bite somebody Ghost, ion care 'bout you crying. I'm finna put both a y'all in time out."

"Noooo!" Major whined "Why you messing with him Major?" Halo laughed

"Mommy he ate my cheetos." He responded "Or did you feed them to him?" Saint straight faced Major.

"Dad... I didn't." Major quickly shook his head. "So you just gone lie?"

"What is wrong with you man? Why you always think somebody lying to you? Who are you for somebody to lie to?" Halo fussed "Tianna lower yo tone."

"No cause you be the main muhfucka lying about shit. If he said he ain't do it then he ain't do it. You don't have proof that he did it so just let it be. Major don't feed your dog food without asking one of us first, okay?"

"Okay but he took it from me."

Saint left the room so Ghost followed behind him. Once they came back Saint had the chip bag in his hand that you could clearly see Ghosts bite marks in.

"You bad foo go in yo cage." He pointed but Ghost laid in his doggy bed instead. "My bad Major ian mean to accuse you."

"Yea, next time do your own research first." She looked him up and down. "Girl" He mugged

"I said go in yo cage Ghost. Ian gone tell you again." Saint grabbed onto his collar and directed him to his cage in Major's room

——

𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎...

"Okay so I have a baby name. We can't change it because I already ordered hella stuff with her name on it." Halo spoke "See here you go, making decisions on yo own again. It's cool though. What you pick?"

"Kamari Marie Morris. I know you would've wanted to name our son after you so I named her after you." Halo shrugged as if that wasn't an important detail. "I like it but stop making decisions without me."

"Alright but in my defense I had already did that before me and you had that conversation. I thought it would be a good surprise. You don't look happy though."

"I am happy. I just don't like you making all these damn decisions without me. I'm her daddy, I wanna be involved too."

"How imma be there for emotional support if you just go through shit on yo own Tianna?" He questioned

"With Major shit was so different. I was young and his dad barely checked up on me so I really went through everything alone. When I tried telling him I needed him, he would always say he'd be on his way and never fucking show up." Halo explained

"Foo that nigga a looser. Me and him are two different people. I take care of mine, anybody in my life that I care about imma look out for em. Anything you need you let me know and i'll drop whatever i'm doing to get to you. At the end of the day we made her together so she just as much of my responsibility as she is yours Tianna."