Piercing

Lute and Adam has become an official couple, it's been so magical ever since then. They complement each other not only with souls and affection but also in bed. Adam has been thinking about getting some new piercings, but he's damn terrified. Of course hiding it because he doesn't want to seem weak in front of his woman. Although he asked Lute for help.

Now Lute is sitting with him in their office, cleaning his ear with alcohol first.

"Do you have pinworms? Don't fidget like that, I'm trying to work here."Lute said with a sigh, holding his chin still.

Adam sits there nervously, his legs trembling from the anticipation of getting his ear pierced. He keeps his head lowered down and stares into her eyes with wide eyes, as Lute is finishing the cleaning. He looks at her through his bangs, he's really scared but he has to keep his composure.

"I... uh..."He mutters in a shaky voice before he takes in a deep breath and looks away. He's so nervous that he's even getting a lil sweaty.

Lute smiles when she realizes that he's scared, The big first man on Earth, scared of getting a piercing. She brings the chair with him closer and kisses his forehead affectionately.

"Don't tell me you're scared of this little pinch... but I'll be gentle."Lute said, caressing his goatee with her finger.

Adam nods and relaxes a tiny bit at her kiss. He chuckles slightly, although he really is scared, he doesn't want to show his weakness too much in front of her though. He grits his teeth a lil bit as he looks back to her.

"You're right... I'm just being silly. But please really go easy on me with the piercing... I'm a huge pussy when it comes to pain."

Adam groaned with a small cute pout on his lips

Lute giggles to herself and gives him a short kiss on the lips.

"I know, I noticed... Hey, HOLY SHIT is that Paul Gray from the "Slipknot" band?!"

Lute yelled, pointing at the window. It's just a simple trick she uses on Adam to get his attention away from the pain.

Adam's eyes light up as he sees Paul Gray and he immediately stops shaking, that trick of hers works like a charm! He immediately forgets the fear he felt just a second ago.
"WHERE?! Dude... I'm his biggest fan!"
He stares out the window looking at the band member and he's completely excited. That made him completely forget about the piercing which he's so afraid of. Lute was smart with that, too smart...

Lute then quickly stabs the needle through the mark of the piercing, putting jewelry in and screws on a little metal ball.

"I'm just shitting you. All done."Lute said with a small amused grin, her boyfriend is so silly and she loves it so much.

Adam chuckles, at first his face scrunched up at the unexpected pain. He winced slightly as he felt the needle going through his ear, but he immediately let out a sigh of relief when he saw that she was joking.

"Oww!... you little biiiitch."Adam said playfully and grinned wide at her.

Lute didn't even hold back her laughter, she tricked his ass, as always."Let's be honest, if I wouldn't do it, you would be hesitating another year with doing this. So you're welcome, darling."Lute said, giving him a short but passionate kiss to soothe Adam.

Adam chuckles and nods.

"You're damn right I would hesitate for ages. Well damn, you got me there, dear, you got me there... I'm still gonna punch you later though... just you wait!"He leans over and returns her kiss passionately and tightly. He wraps his arms around her body to draw her closer and pulls her into his lap onto the chair.

Lute yelps slightly at the sudden movement but relaxes into his touch, closing her eyes and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back lovingly.

Adam pulls away after a short while, a big grin on his face and his heart fluttering. His breath is coming in short breaths and his face is flushed. There's no doubt: he still can't resist her, despite being a bit upset by her prank on him."You're really something else, you little bastard."

Lute just chuckled softly and started playing with his brown, messy locks."I suppose I am, but I think you deserve a little reward for your bravery after all."

Lute whispered into his ear, slightly seductively, of course Adam wouldn't refuse.

.

.

.

______________________

HA CLIFFHANGER >:D Always wanted to do that-

Anyways- sorry for the long wait, hope you liked it though! I'M REALLY trying to write longer one-shots but I'm a lazy bitch ;[ u have to forgive me

Have a good day/night! 

Rish out