eda x reader

~ A/N: btw this takes place when you and eda have been dating for a while and live together. also y'all both love cooking. kay enjoyyy ~

eda is definitely the better cook between the two of you. while she's not the best at cooking-- or having the motivation to do it-- she's still quite better than you. 

you two will have nights where each other will cook for the other person and somehow eda always makes a better dish than you. 

you wanting to know her secrets but didnt wanna seem like you were desperate, and so one night you snuck into the kitchen and try to look around for any hidden cookbooks or recipes that eda had.

but while you're in the middle of snooping around, the light clicks on, and you turn around to see eda with a smug smirk on her face, and you can feel a light blush hit your cheeks from embarrassment. 

"are ya looking for this~?" eda asks, holding out a cookbook titled, "eda's secret recipes". 

you sigh in defeat. "m-maybe... but thats only because you're-.. you're so much better at cooking than me!" you say with a stomp of your foot, your cheeks red.

eda's expression turns a bit softer, and she puts a hand on your shoulder. 

"you can just ask me for help, y'know?" she says, giving your shoulder a gentle rub.

"y-yeah... okay, fine. c-can you help? next time, can we both cook something together?" you ask, still a bit embarrassed but definitely less now, eda's hand massaging your shoulder helping to calm down how flustered you are.

she smiles and gives you a small kiss on the forehead. "oh, of course, hun. but ya still aint getting my cookbook, k~?" she says with a wink. 

you roll your eyes and nod. "alright, alright. that's fair." you say with a little pout. 

you and eda spend the next few days cooking up random things as she teaches you her ways. it was first more like.. experiments, but then y'all started to actually make good things that y'alls friends and family enjoyed. 

although sometimes eda would still be a bit cocky about teaching you n everything, both of y'all loved each other just as much, if not more than before. 

~ A/N: this was a cute lil random fluff idea that popped into my head so here ya go. ur welcome lol. ~