"Thankfully it's not a crack, the pain might have increased because you were standing with this cramp for 3 hours yesterday. Just take a rest for the whole day and I am sure it'll be fine by tomorrow" Reet advised.

Tanvi was nodding like a 5 year old child, Mom had helped her change this morning. She wore a pair of comfortable co-ords so she doesn't have to change for the whole day.

She looked hot, even in these clothes.

"When can I go back to the office?" She loves her work.

"Probably in 2-3 days" Reet said.

"Ohk"

We left for home, I saw her sad face and for some reason it turned me into a sad man.

Her mood was affecting me, her appearance was affecting me and even the idea of having her around me, affected me.

Sometimes I wanted to grab her and kiss her until she couldn't handle it and sometimes I wanted to move her away because she made everything difficult.

I can no longer look at myself like Divyam, I look at the mirror and see myself as her husband.

"Can I have ice cream?" She asked like a child.

"Sure"

I pulled in at McDonalds.

She had a McFlurry and I had nothing, I already had a lot of sweets at the wedding.

"Have some, please" She gave me the cutest look.

She fed me a spoonful and I knew how much difficult this was going to be. Controlling myself from fucking my wife, I am dead!

T A N V I

He was looking after me and I was melting in the warmth

He was looking after me and I was melting in the warmth. I loved how he asked me if I wanted something every few minutes. He reminded me of my medicines and he bought me an ice cream.

I am happy, it's all too good to be true.

"I am going to the office" He said.

"Where's papa?" He asked Mom.

"He went out with his friends and Aman is in the gym" Maa said.

"Ok...Bye" He looked at me for a second and left.

I was sitting in the hall while working on a project and Maa was in the kitchen, looking after lunch preparations. I wanted to help but she denied as I couldn't stand for longer yet.

"Tanvi, is my son bothering you?" She asked playfully.

I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

"No"

"Then...Are you bothering him?" She narrowed her eyes at me with fake anger.

"Isn't that something a wife should do?" I joked, earning a loud laughter.