5// "One"

"Denial Love"!DISCLAIMER¡PROFANITY MENTIONS OF IMPLIED ATTEMPTED ASSULT/RAPEVIOLENCE MENTIONS OF YANDERE BEHAVIORMENTIONS OF BLOODSHED/MURDER THOUGHTS¿ANGST?[TOKYO REVENGERS EP 6-7 SPOILERS?]

"Denial Love"
!DISCLAIMER¡
PROFANITY
MENTIONS OF IMPLIED ATTEMPTED ASSULT/RAPE
VIOLENCE
MENTIONS OF YANDERE BEHAVIOR
MENTIONS OF BLOODSHED/MURDER THOUGHTS
¿ANGST?
[TOKYO REVENGERS EP 6-7 SPOILERS?]

[BE WARNED!]

"Denial Love"💌[YOUR POV]

"Denial Love"💌
[YOUR POV]

Once back in the future, I was running with towards the old warehouse. I was worried but noticed Akkun and Takemichi.

A thought came into mind though.

I can tell that Takemichi doesn't realize that I came with him to the future. Which I feel I should tell him soon but not at the moment. We needed to hurry up and we cannot wait at all.

Just as I was about to try running faster. I hear Akkun shouting with a smile "[Name]!" He smiled softly at me.

I smile shyly and wave gently as I continued to run. Meanwhile, Takemichi joined me and ran beside me after telling him that I was gonna go meet up with Mikey.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi called out once he went in with me. I stared worriedly "Mikey..." I mumble softly.

For a moment, it was silent when Pah-chin, Peh-yan, Draken and Mikey looked at us.

"What's up Takemichy and shy-chin?" Mikey spoke as he smiled calmly at us.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Draken spoke as he stared at you and Takemichi with bluntness. "You again?" Pah-chin spoke as he stared at Takemichi.

"Get out of here you piece of shit" Peh-yan spoke, the words more directly at Takemichi.

As I watched Takemichi walking up towards them. I felt worried as I quickly run towards Takemichi and hug his back "T-Takemichi be careful!" I yelped. Takemichi stops and looks back at you.

"Denial Love"💌
[second POV]

"[Name]?..." Takemichi spoke softly but blushed hard as his eyes widen in shock, he felt something squishy pressing against his back. It turns out — your breasts were pressing against his back hard.