3//"Be"

"Denial Love"!DISCLAIMER¡PROFANITY ANGSTMENTIONS OF RAPE, ASSULTATTEMPTED SUICIDE

"Denial Love"
!DISCLAIMER¡
PROFANITY
ANGST
MENTIONS OF RAPE, ASSULT
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

[BE WARNED!]

           I pant heavily as I was running away from Mikey

I pant heavily as I was running away from Mikey. My legs grew fatigued and tired as I felt exhausted.

Once I felt like I had finally ran far away. I stop near a building; but I still felt the adrenaline pumping and it was slowly fading away. I hear a voice though...

I peek around the corners of the building I was currently beside and my eyes widen.

I let out a gasp when I see two people, they look like.....

TAKEMICHI AND NAOTO?!

Why do they look so much older? The both seem so matured...

Welllll expect for Takemichi...I can still recognize him — What is truly going on. I thought I was just watching the fireworks and suddenly I passed out.

I decided to follow them in secretly, making sure to sneak pass as I continued to follow them with out getting caught.

Otherwise, I would be in great trouble if I was caught sneaking or invading this building with out an invitation.

As I had been sneaking around I notice Takemichi, and who I assume to be, Akkun...he also looks different and seemed to have changed so much. I followed them both up the high rooftop.

I hid somewhere to listen in.

They seemed to be smiling and joking around, even Akkun swinging his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.

"How about we talk about the person who pushed you onto those tracks..." Akkun spoke to Takemichi with his back facing him. Then he turned around and finished his wording..

Dead serious shown in his eyes and expression — "It was me..." the shocking truth came out.

I gasped softly as I cover my mouth, my eyes were completely wide with shock as I heard this. 'Akkun?...pushed Takemichi into tracks?....what?...when...when had that happen?...' I thought to myself.