Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall

Start from the beginning

"You are really dumb to be celebrating something which you haven't achieved" she added with an annoyed expression. This attitude made Hye joon a little furious he hasn't invited her to belittle him.

"Who are you? And i don't think my matters concern you in any way" Hye joon gritted his teeth while giving her an angry stare.

"I am Lee Yu-ra and yes it's true that any of your shits doesn't concern me but the person involved in your shit definitely has my interest" Yu-ra started off with a bored expression but ended with a smug look after mentioning her interest.

"Park Jimin?"

"Right, you think that all your strategies would be enough for destroying him, I hate to break it to you but he has a lot of influence behind him, his own family business and his so-called boyfriend." She shook her head in a mocking manner before continuing her words.
"even he himself has the credibility to get through your sly tricks and here you are drinking like a pig while celebrating your non-existent victory." she gave him a disgusting look before taking a seat on the sofa beside her.

"What are you implying? I have taken care of every possible thing that could disclose my secret" Hye joon asked being oblivious to the mistake he made today.

"You are a lot more stupid than i thought you would be anyway they have found out about your blackmailing thing and even have some kind of recording against you and the nurse, grabbing a safer side she even agreed to speak against you tomorrow" Yu-ra rolled her eyes at epitome of stupidity in front of her eyes if it wasn't for her accidently overhearing the conversation at the hospital this loser would have lost everything he planned.

"That can't happen, how can i be so stupid to go there without double checking...Ugh" Hye joon madly spoke while pulling his hair in irritation.

"Exactly, but I think I still have a way to handle things if you follow what i say"
Hye joon at once looked at her with pleading eyes as now it wasn't just the matter of revenge if this turned nasty tomorrow he would be the one to lose his job and in an even worse case he would be jailed with probably no one to get him out. Taehyung's previous words struck his mind
"3 days are more than enough to expose a person like you and once it happens I'll make sure you rot in hell."
Being hell scared of his life he literally was on his knees begging to be saved.

"I am ready to do anything but help me out with this" Hye joon pleaded to her. A satisfied smirk appeared on Yu-ra's face.

"Gladly so first of all if you have made any transaction or something to the nurse erase all those because that would be physical proof to the nurse statement and secondly about the nurse being a witness i can guarantee you that she won't show up to the meeting by any means. Once they won't have a witness their recording could be easily declared forged" Yu-ra laid her whole plan and indeed it has everything to deceive Jimin.

"I will do that now" Hye joon hastily spoke while picking his phone to make a call, Yu-ra got up to leave but before she could, she was stopped by Hye joon's question.

"Wait, I still can't get one thing, why are you helping me with this?" Hye joon was convinced that she was on his side but the suspicious part of this was why? Why would she do this?

"Just like you I also have a grudge against that guy, he thinks too highly of himself. He laid hands on something which was mine from the start and I am not a person who shares." With her last statement she moved out of the house leaving the confused guy to his own misery.

~~~~~

According to a famous saying "you can run with a lie but you can't hide from the truth."

But what if the truth has been manipulated to an extent where even after denuding every coat of lie, the truth that comes out is still wrapped within a packaging called deceit. The same analogy was faced by jimin who was currently seated in front of medical professionals and the judges. He thought the truth he had would put an end to all lies woven around him but now he felt defenseless by the denial he got from the real culprit.