Feelings

Maxwell wants to know more about Katherine,  he chats her up always. Katherine haven't heard from Ken in a while and he didn't call her up either.  But Katherine is glad to have Maxwell distract her from Ken.
Katherine is home alone today. Katherine Grandma travelled and Katherine dad haven't disturb her yet to return back home. Katherine listen to music as she clean the house. Maxwell message pops up,  Maxwell ask if Katherine will like to do some work for him at home to keep her busy...Katherine said yes and ask why should it be at his place? Maxwell tell Katherine that he is working from home for now, Katherine agreed to come.
  Katherine run to her wardrobe to search for a dress to wear, and she is clueless on why she is trying to look for something nice to wear to please Maxwell.  Katherine choose a top and Jean, she takes her bath and dress up to leave for Maxwell place and it happens that Maxwell lives on the same street with her parents,  Katherine is speechless but didn't want to be seen, Katherine takes another route. Katherine  knocks on Maxwell door and he open the door smiling so bright and Katherine again ask herself why did it take her so long to realise that Maxwell is handsome.