09| ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 

ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ

"ʜᴇʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ, ꜱᴏ ᴄᴀꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ"

The morning sun cast a warm, golden glow over the remnants of the sleepover in Dior's living room. Valerie and Walker, both awakened earlier than the others, found themselves enveloped in an oppressive silence. The echoes of laughter and shared secrets from the night before had dissolved, leaving only a dense tension that seemed ready to ignite.

As they sat up in their sleeping bags, avoiding eye contact, the room held its collective breath, anticipating the storm that loomed between them. The aftermath of their shared night lay scattered around – disheveled sleeping bags, remnants of snacks, and an uneasy sense of unrest.

Walker, feeling the urgency to confront the unresolved tension, sensed the need to initiate a conversation. "Valerie, we need to talk," he declared, his voice a blend of frustration and determination.

Valerie, her expression guarded and eyes aflame with annoyance, reluctantly agreed. "Fine, let's get it over with."

They retreated to a corner of the room, away from the still-sleeping others. The air between them crackled with palpable tension as they faced each other, the unspoken emotions threatening to ignite into an uncontrollable inferno.

"I don't understand why you're so hostile towards me," Walker began, his tone now dripping with frustration and hurt. "What did I do to deserve this constant attitude?"