Chapter 3 | Party

Start from the beginning

Sky:

Jay:

Jay:

And like Rey said Happy took Rey, Jay and Natasha out for shopping for the party

And like Rey said Happy took Rey, Jay and Natasha out for shopping for the party. They got what they wanted Rey got a black and red dress along with jewellery and Jay got a maroon tuxedo along with black leather shoes. Rey also got a dress for Sky along with jewellery to match it. Sky was over the moon when she saw what Rey got her.

Rey got dressed and then helped Sky get dressed. The party had started about an hour back and Rey told the others that she would be late because she had to get Sky ready. Rey reached to take off the iron band of Sky's wrist but she pulled her hand away. 

I want it on.❞ She signed. Rey nodded understandingly knowing it was what helped the little girl keep her powers in check.

Come. We have to go.❞ Rey signed as she took the little girl's hand in her own.

"Where?" the girl asked.

"There's a party." Rey said she saw the little girl frown in confusion it was then she realised she only knew a few words of English and could not read lips. ❝There is a party.❞ Rey signed.

What is a party?❞ Sky signed. Rey pursed her lips looking down the little one did not even know what a party was. Of course, there was no partying in HYDRA so she did not know what it was like. Even Rey did not know what a party was like before she had been to Tony's parties.

As a child, she had never gone to Howard's parties since she had to be a secret and at HYDRA she did nothing but train or go on missions. It was not until she started living in the Avengers Tower did she realised what parties were like. And Stark parties were the greatest of all, they were filled with music, laughs and above all drinks. Yes, Rey was not of age to drink but she could never get drunk. So Tony, Clint and Natasha would sneak her drinks when Steve and Bruce were not looking as for Thor, he would just stay quiet and watch the show.

A party is like a celebration.❞ Rey signed.

Celebration?❞ Sky asked.